Why not Scotland?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mazz

The Fly
What this I have just heard Edge saying they wont be coming to Scotland please tell me this is not true.

it seems to be true...being from scotland myself i am gutted also but can see why ... this tour is all done in arenas and lets face it there is no big indoor sports or any other kin of arenas in scotland... the scce in glasgow wont cut it this time as its to small and if the stage is 360 then it wouldnt work there .. same goes for the one in aberdeen ... and lets face it ther is no where else... so i guess its a trip down south this time if we want to see them ... dont blame the band its not their fault that we havent got any decent facilities up ere... hopefully they wil do a stadium tour next year then they would definetly would come north of the border...

Thanks for your reply gazzza I dont think I will be going south to see them. If they dont come to scotland I will go to Slane first. Any excuse to go to Dublin.
LOVE Mazz

your welcome babyface...
by know you will know thatr alas they wont be coming here to scotland... i hope that you will be lucky enough to get tickets for slane specially after reading about what a mess it turned out to be yesterday... so pissed off with how the tickets have been offered this tour... the whole internet thing has been such a bad idea.. was fortunate to get tickets for 2 show down south... anyways you take care and dont be a stranger

Hi gazza

Did not get my tickets for Slane but live in hope they are comming to Scotland. Where down south are you going I did not bother trying as I think they will play here even if we have to wait till next year.

Love Mazz

dear mazz

hi there. hope you are well and happy. sorry to hear that you did get the tickets you wanted for slane. maybe if they add a second show you will be more lucky. as for me i will be going to see them in manchester and birmingham. thought about london but decided not as already been there once this year
smile.gif
. hopefully if they do, do a stadium tour next year that they will be back where the air smells best and the grass the greenest i.e north of the border hehehhee.

Back
Top Bottom