*waves* hello from Dublin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mbi16

War Child
Hey everyone just saying hi, I haven't had a chance to check in since I got here cause I've been busy finding a place (glad to say search is finally over, got one today) and if I wasn't doing that it's because I've been busy partying it up with fellow PLEBANs/interferencers. I'm having a blast, I completely love this city, even the rain is pleasant though I wish it would go away for a couple of hours so I can finish moving, oh well. I miss our nightly chats, hope everyone is doing ok...much love

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

hey mbi16!! glad that you're enjoying dooblin! it's a great town, isn't it? i can't wait to get there- a month to go...

i'm getting into town on june 22nd w/ a couple of friends, and would love to meet up at some point. my email addy is u2fannyc@yahoo.com - drop a line when you get a chance!

smile.gif

Hi there!!
smile.gif

Thought of you today and wondered if you had found anywhere to stay. Glad you have arrived safely and have found a place.

Nice to hear from you. I'll arrive July 2nd if nothing else happens. The cheapest flight was that day... 45 dollars.
biggrin.gif

See ya!
smile.gif

*waves back at marina*

Marina! Nice to hear from you. Dublin sounds like a lot of fun, wish I could be there. Let us know what's happening with you
wink.gif

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

(((Marina)))

Glad to here you're getting settled and loving Dooblin you lucky girl! I'm gonna email you in few days cause I want to hear all the details
biggrin.gif

Have a GREAT time and keep us updated. We miss you!!!

I'm glad you're loving it. Man, I wish I was there.
smile.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Hey, Marina!!! ::waves from GR:: miss you in chat
frown.gif

glad to hear you like the place!

------------------
"I retain the right to act like a hormonal teenager because i am one!!!" ~~~ Laura

AIM: Rattle n Hum 02

peace out \\//

hi marina! ill be there soon! hmm,lets see, 9 days, til i go...hehehe. save some rain for me!

alison

------------------
It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

Hi, nice to hear you got there safe? You must be having a great time, I'm soooooo jealous. I wish I was there, that way I can find out where Larry lives LOL j/k. Have a great time in Ireland, don't go to to many pubs j/k

Have a great time!

HI Marina!!!
Glad you're having fun!!! *shakes fist at sky* -- hope it stops raining!!! ;-) For a little while at least!
I booked my flight today, I'll arrive at 9:30 AM July 11th... can't wait to meet up!!!!

*waves*

hey there girlie! we really do miss you in chat! come in for a few if you can sometime, and keep us updated!!! have fun!

------------------
"You can be crap on guitar, just dont' be so tall." Bono to Arun

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute..." - Edge, about the Numb video

"To be united, to be one, is a great thing. But to respect differences may be even greater." Bono

AIM = U2babyface 9

MARINA!!!!!

Glad to hear that you are getting settled in and loving Dooblin!
smile.gif
I'm still jealous of you and wish you could have come to visit...but I know I'll see you sometime when you get back
smile.gif

Twin is here with me...we're having a wonderful time!

Twin: Hi Marina!

Anyway! I'll email you later and see what's going on
smile.gif
Keep having a good time and KEEP US POSTED!

------------------
And in the whole half-century-long history of rock music there is a small number of bands, a number so small you could count to it without running out of fingers, who steal into your heart and become a part of how you see the world, how you tell and understand the truth, even when you're old and deaf and foolish. On your deathbed you'll hear them sing to you as you drift down the tunnel towards the light. -Salman Rushdie

*waves like a freak*
Hi Marina!!
biggrin.gif

We miss you over here!
Glad to see you've found a place...have lots of fun for all of us!

------------------
"Well, it could have been an artichoke, but we wanted a more practical fruit." -Larry

AIM: LightMyWay02

*pokes Marina*

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

"If Larry's gay, I'll be a man!" -Michelle-

Me: '-Bono! Do u have Cardboard Adam in the studio?
Bono: 'Yeah! Actually, he does more work than the real one!

Originally posted by ZooGrl:
*shakes fist at sky* -- hope it stops raining!!!

LMAO Hay! If you saw what I see right now, you'd cancel your booking!! Dreadfuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul!!!!!!!
icon21.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

"If Larry's gay, I'll be a man!" -Michelle-

Me: '-Bono! Do u have Cardboard Adam in the studio?
Bono: 'Yeah! Actually, he does more work than the real one!

*waves to marina from across the internet cafe* LOL I'm glad you like it here girlie...there's so many more adventures to be had...

Btw yes it rains here almost everyday..the day it doesn't rain you're kissing the ground thanking the Lord above...LOL but I also love this place
biggrin.gif

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Me: Bono do you know PLEBA?

Bono:*stares at me scared* ...Scary Girls!!

*pokes Suzie multiple times*
icon22.gif
*runs away*

Yeah yesterday was pretty bad in terms of rain...but not nearly as bad as the 17 and today the sun is shining yipeee!!! It seems like 1 day rains the other shines, repeat. But what do I know it hasn't even been a week.

As soon as I find a converter/adapter for my computer I should be able to set up internet and be able to check in more often as well as e-mail all of you. As of now I'm with Christy at an internet cafe. So when that happens I'll let you all know what I've been up to, basically football game, pubs, temple bar, etc.

Hey Iris what did happen to the football? Is it at the Clarence? I haven't had time to check. Oh well.

Allison yes very soon though I'm still a little confused about what you told me...I'll e-mail you my info tomorrow or something. I haven't forgotten about you.

Ally we should for sure meet up I'll drop you an e-mail when I get time or you can e-mail me mbi16@yahoo.com which would probably be easier right now anyways since I have to embark job hunting today.

I'm missing out on the safari Bono coverage but I know you all are taping so I'll just bug you guys for copies later. Speaking of which if you all want copies of the Hotpress magazine I can pick up a few and send them to ONE person to distribute to you guys. Let me know.

Oh July 2 and July 11 *marks calendar* Julie have you decided if you're coming or not? Hippy did mom ever mail the package?

Ok I gotta run (((everyone)))

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Originally posted by mbi16:
Speaking of which if you all want copies of the Hotpress magazine I can pick up a few and send them to ONE person to distribute to you guys. Let me know.

This would rock.

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Hey Iris what did happen to the football? Is it at the Clarence? I haven't had time to check. Oh well.

i left your soccerball with a cute bellboy. i asked him if he could hold it for you, he said it was not a problem. i put the soccerball under your name. i told him that you may or may not come back for it, and i told him if you did not come back for it that he could throw it away. he laughed at me and said "Are you kidding me!, I will keep this and kick it around in here" he than proceed to kick the ball around in the lobby. So your ball may be in the hands of a cute bellboy who may not give it back.
wink.gif
I am sure the staff and Bono appreciate the soccerball.

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 05-22-2002).]

Hippy did mom ever mail the package?

Haven't gotten it yet...

I'm so glad to hear that you are having a wonderful time! After everything that happened...I'm glad it all worked out!
wink.gif
Keep on having fun!

------------------
And in the whole half-century-long history of rock music there is a small number of bands, a number so small you could count to it without running out of fingers, who steal into your heart and become a part of how you see the world, how you tell and understand the truth, even when you're old and deaf and foolish. On your deathbed you'll hear them sing to you as you drift down the tunnel towards the light. -Salman Rushdie

Hey sweetie!

I haven't decided if I'm coming or not. If I do, it'll be in Aug but I wont know for about 4 weeks. I'll keep in touch tho. Thanks so much for thinkin' of me!!! I had a Guinnness tonight and thought of you ( wanting to chuck it across Michelle's living room, that is!!) LOL!

Miss yoU!!!!!!!!!
Julie

Speaking of which if you all want copies of the Hotpress magazine I can pick up a few and send them to ONE person to distribute to you guys. Let me know.

Can I have one?
biggrin.gif

hey, it doesn't hurt to ask...

we miss you in chat!

------------------
"I retain the right to act like a hormonal teenager because i am one!!!" ~~~ Laura

AIM: Rattle n Hum 02

peace out \\//

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:

i left your soccerball with a cute bellboy. i asked him if he could hold it for you, he said it was not a problem. i put the soccerball under your name. i told him that you may or may not come back for it, and i told him if you did not come back for it that he could throw it away. he laughed at me and said "Are you kidding me!, I will keep this and kick it around in here" he than proceed to kick the ball around in the lobby. So your ball may be in the hands of a cute bellboy who may not give it back.
wink.gif
I am sure the staff and Bono appreciate the soccerball.

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 05-22-2002).]

OOOOh must find this cute bellboy *leaves to go to the Clarence* I WANNA WORK THERE the staff is so frieking nice!!!!! Not to mention all the hollywood people are there...yes I have yet to find Mr. Bruckheimmer again I can't believe I missed my chance, argh!!! Oh for those of you wondering Iris can explain I don't have the time. Ok anyways I'll let you know what happened to it.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Allison yes very soon though I'm still a little confused about what you told me...I'll e-mail you my info tomorrow or something. I haven't forgotten about you.

ha. yeah, i tend to be confusing. especially since its finals week at my school and i have a paper and its 5:22am and i havent really slept more than 3 hours in 2 days and i have to pack all my stuff and then i graduate. ill get my head together though. hopefully dublin will clear my mind
wink.gif
about the adaptor, ive got one that ill be bringing with me. so if worse comes to worse and you cant find one over there you can have mine. yup yup. talk to you soon. back to schoolwork!

alison

------------------
It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

Back
Top Bottom