Vertigo USA in Texas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
Yeeeee Haaaaaw!

Who's going?

I'll be at the one in Dallas of course :wink:

Thursday, September 14, 2006 at 9:00 pm

Sam's Concert Pub - Houston TX

5636 Richmond Ave.
Houston, Texas USA Age: 21+over

------------------------------------------------------

Friday, September 15, 2006 at 9:30 pm

Firewater Bar & Grill - Dallas TX

10261 Technology Blvd. East
Dallas, Texas USA Age: 21+over

I'll be there of course.

Also Vertigo is involved in a battle of the bands and they need VOTES. Voting ends thursday.

To vote email votenikeband@gmail.com and type VERTIGO in the subject and body. If anyone votes post a reply and let me know so I can get a head count hehe.

B

Vertigo has added a second show in Dallas on September 16 at the Tipperary Inn Irish Pub.
It's a special "Halfway To St. Patrick's Day" party.
I think tickets are $20, capacity is only 100, should sell out fast
The show at Firewater has a larger capacity and cover may only be $10 or $12.
Pics from the last Firewater and Sam's show are on the website www.Vertigou2band.com
Looking forward to the shows, should be a great weekend.

Discoteque said:
WOO HOO IT'S ON A FRIDAY!!!

For us old people who can't seem to stay up late any more. :giggle:

Count me in! Allegra, Lizzie....let's hook up!

:hyper:
I will let her know that she need to get in this topic :wink:

Lizzie, are you really in the Netherlands, or are you just pretending to be? Shouldn't you be sightseeing or something?
I might go to both. Depends on whatever else is going on. I'll go to at least one....

angry peach said:
Lizzie, are you really in the Netherlands, or are you just pretending to be? Shouldn't you be sightseeing or something?
Yes she is :D and sightseeing is not so interesting in my hometown,...at 0:30 am :wink:

Rono's gardening van....

US-Funschild-IF-THE-VANS-ROCKIN-Boosterplates_163__296_20.jpg

Rono, do you have any vacation left? You could stow away in Lizzie's luggage and join us for the weekend. That is, if you intend on sending her back... :eyebrow:

angry peach said:
Rono, do you have any vacation left? You could stow away in Lizzie's luggage and join us for the weekend. That is, if you intend on sending her back... :eyebrow:
:hmm:

I will wait for the plane that brings me to dallas on december 24 :wink:

I may go to this show...we'll see :hmm:

It's on a friday so let's say that i'm working by that time...it takes about 4-5 hours to get there...so if I were to leave at 5... *makes calculations* I could make it there in time :D

saturday's show? :confused:

I only saw Thursday and Friday...but if they have one on saturday then definitely i'd be there

Thursday Hollywood U2 is playing here in SA...I'm pondering whether or not to go because Friday I will be at the Mysterious Ways show again in Austin...

I may be U2ed out by then :lol:

Mullen-Girl said:
saturday's show? :confused:

I only saw Thursday and Friday...but if they have one on saturday then definitely i'd be there

Thursday Hollywood U2 is playing here in SA...I'm pondering whether or not to go because Friday I will be at the Mysterious Ways show again in Austin...

I may be U2ed out by then :lol:

If you go back in the thread, beezd26 said

Vertigo has added a second show in Dallas on September 16 at the Tipperary Inn Irish Pub.
It's a special "Halfway To St. Patrick's Day" party.
I think tickets are $20, capacity is only 100, should sell out fast
The show at Firewater has a larger capacity and cover may only be $10 or $12.
Pics from the last Firewater and Sam's show are on the website www.Vertigou2band.com
Looking forward to the shows, should be a great weekend.

I've checked online and there's nowhere to order. You have to call the Tipperary Inn and order tickets that way. Their phone number is on their website.

http://www.tippinn.com/index.aspx

And that reminds me! They never called me back! When I called them a few weeks ago, they said they didn't have them printed yet and said he would call me!

Oh ok!!! Yeah I went to the Tipperary Inn back when U2 played in Dublin back in 2001...

That's when my mom passed out on Lizzie's couch :lol:

Well I'll have to see soon if I can go then on Saturday...because I have no job and no money at the moment lol

I'm catching a plane to Dallas tomorrow after class, I'm looking forward to the trip and shows.

B

Back
Top Bottom