VEGAS Pictures & Stories !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonosgirl's pics.. :D

336%3A%3B99523232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233823295%3A8ot1lsi

Ok does ABEL not look drunk???? :mad: But she's dead sober :yawn:

336%3A%3B99523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233823295%3A9ot1lsi

336%3A%3B99523232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233823295%3A%3Bot1lsi

oi

Sicy said:
btw I lost $300 gambling :grumpy:

But I had fun doing it :drunk:

holy shit:crack:

i won 40 bucks, hehe...that paid for my admission to the wax place where we saw creepy wax bono, and dinner. twas a cool evening.

i miss my interland friends already:|

Last edited:
I miss you guys too :slant: I wish we all lived in a big interference palace :scream:

Sicy said:
I miss you guys too :slant: I wish we all lived in a big interference palace :scream:

I miss everyone too!!!!!!!!!! :scream: :sad: :hug:

Last night's show was great too!

I will post pics as soon as I get them developed tomorrow. I'm sitting here in the hotel gift shop waiting for the 10 o'clock am shuttle to the airport. My flight doesn't leave till 1:30, but I may try to get on an earlier one...of course now we have to get on there like 2 hours earlier anyway cuz of the increased security :mad:

My only dissapointment was we didn't get to hear Diamond Karaoke :laugh:

btw, I shoulda kicked Brady's ass for taking my hat last night :angry: :tongue: (the big green one in the pics) and for taking my water off the railing on Saturday night (that he used to squirt on Diamond :laugh:

jk!!! it's ok Brady...I had an extra hat cuz Eebz didn't want hers and left it in the hotel room :sexywink: :tongue: :hug:

Sicy said:
ABEL you have a digital camera. There is no developing. :|

I don't have a way of uploading the pics here....

besides the three memory sticks I have for my digital camera, I also used 6 disposable cameras :ohmy: :laugh:

:shocked: 6 ??????????????

Meh I'm scared to see the pics ABEL got of the drunken scenario in Char's room :shifty:

well I'm heading back to my room now. Jesse, Mr. and Mrs. Edge and I are all planning on taking the 10am shuttle to the airport together.

:wave: :hug:

ooo you guys are still here!

i wanted sooo bad to come to the show last night, but remember i stayed late on sunday, and i worked all day on monday :sad:

argh! i should have gone anyway :mad: stupid girl.

i wanted to see brady again :flirt: i mean, i am a bonosgirl...

ooo, sicy did i tell you? i took an elevation poster from the wall and had the band sign it. oh, the clever things they wrote! :cute:

OK now what the heck happened

...planned the duel..for Sunday night...outside the hotel..parking lot...4 cans of silly string split 2 ways...but never materialized..but

enjoyed meeting everyone..took lots of pics and will post tomorrow when I have time to download them from camera...

Kevin - where did you go..one minute you were there..the next minute you were gone....

Diamond/Jesse - you are never bunking with me again...:tongue: :lol: ok well maybe just Diamond..:lol:

until next time :wave: :yes:

Whacka-
Did you change your name?:)

Hey ppl,
Just got in.:)
Had to work today at 3pm.:angry:

I have got stories up the a#s:yes:
I have photos up the a*s:ohmy:

And I will post reviews and photos in the next few days..:)

Nice to meet everybody.

thank u:
DB9

Last edited:
hi miss velvet :wave:

i had a really cool time watching the band with you. did you ever scalp that poor girl? :ohmy:

i miss you all so much. i had so much fun.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
pub crawler, did you ever find your wallet?

I was wondering the same thing. He called me to see if I was still at the pub but we left already. I told him to call me back in 5 minutes so I could give him someone's phone number that was still there but he never called back.

lol he and i went to the strip to gamble and when we walked into bellagio's he realized he forgot his wallet. so he went back to the car and came back inside to tell me he lost it. so w/ that i said forget the gambling lets look for the wallet. :shrug: we had no luck finding it. we traced every possible step.

I'm home now. I've just been going through my first memory stick of photos....damn I took a lot of photos :laugh: I've still got 2 memory sticks to go through, and tomorrow I'm taking my 6 disposable cameras to be developed *wonders how much that's gonna cost :ohmy: (and I'm definitely getting photo cd's instead of scanning them all in!!!)

I'll start by posting some of the best ones...I doubt I'll get to all of them tonite, I'm pretty tired and need a nap and a shower.

Attachments

• group1.jpg
    group1.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom