Unforgettable Fire w/ Almost Queen - December 20th - Canal Room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave::wave:

just saw the mention in the village Voice last night so of course i'm here to check in.....

well.......

I can be there for dinner at the rerstaurant :hyper: :lol:...
...but here's the thing..........

....is there any place in the Canal Room I could sit at, and be safe from being slammed/smashed into!? OBVIOUSLY NOT UP FRONT!! :lol::uhoh:
AS my EYE is still healing and I can't take the chance of reinjury!!! :scream: :sad: :yikes:

Which was why I was too concerned earlier last month to go to the Saloon.

But I don't think I've heard you guys play since the end of May-- altho I've had fun at joining in at dinner festivities! :D

:wave:S to the HLB & UF!

Feel free to stand aside while we show him some good ol' American "hospitality". He won't wanna go back to Germany ever again :sexywink:

I need to go back to my single days. Wonder how the husband would feel about a don't ask don't tell policy :shifty:

He would be crazy to want to leave the country after getting so much love from some really sexy ladies? :flirt:

Same here, spirit wise and all of that. I keep trying to work out a deal to get there but it always seems to fall through. :looksinacertainsomeone'sdirection: :tongue: :wink:

what direction do you live in?...my only issue is I want company for the 3 hour drive whenever I decide to see UF again...oh and I need money. :D

I should get to Grand Central around 6pm... Then it's just a matter of finding a cab right away...

See you all in a few hours!!!!! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom