Unforgettable Fire this Fri Canal room NY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:
Hi mick! hi Kelly!

:(
NO can do the Canal Room show, no extra $ left for the rest of Oct.

I just paid a Interland friend much of the money back for the 9-23 U2 tix she snagged for me. :hyper::heart:
But I'll probably swing by the Japanese place to see if any of you are there. :D

:hmm: But I might be able to go to the Saloon show in Nov. :hyper:
we'll see. :)

last minute gig at the Canal with Bon Jersy tribute. Should be fun. Info can be found here Canal Room > Calendar

UF2

M

I think theres a change..I wish I could change the thread topic..The singer for BonJersy is sick so we have Hugo the singer of Evolution playing with friends before us now so its a Journey/UF night.

M

Hiiiii, it was such an awesome night!!! We had a lot of fun!!! :heart:

How was your movie night with your sister?

PS: unfortunately no pictures from me... I took the camera with me, but completely forgot that the battery was charging in the kitchen... :doh: :sad:

^ :giggle:

Thanks Tony, Mick, George, Craig, Andy, Eddie & Shannon! Kelly and I had a blast!
I had a video of Bullet, but accidently erased it :banghead:

Here are a few pics....

superfuntimes
DSC00634.jpg

DSC00645.jpg

DSC00639.jpg

DSC00640.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

DSC00650.jpg

uber blurry, but reminded me of the Vertigo video....
DSC00662.jpg

DSC00654.jpg

Hiiiii, it was such an awesome night!!! We had a lot of fun!!! :heart:

How was your movie night with your sister?

PS: unfortunately no pictures from me... I took the camera with me, but completely forgot that the battery was charging in the kitchen... doh: :sad:

Hi Kelly! :hug:
Yay for another great nite of fun!

Oh, I hear ya about the batteries!!!

I was sooooooo afraid I was going to either FORGET my camera, my batteries, OR my extra SD card going to my 2 U2 Shows!!! :yikes::uhoh: :scream:

BUt I DID get everything there as I planned! :yippie::heart::yippie:

Hopefully i can work out going to the Saloon gig, OR
Hopefully see you all( at another gig?) before the end of the year! :hyper:

I'll bring print-outs of some of my GA U2 photos, and
some UF photos (from early-Sept's UF Canal Room show)!

I can't wait to tell you all 'bout my u2 show's ( esp GA 9-23) time IN Person!!!:hyper:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
as for my sis & I, Kelly....
..we had a really nice night out.
CloudyWith Meatballs was a very funny movie.
I found/bought the book- back in early 80'S!
Yummy din, too! :D (BBQ's)

Hi cari! :hug:
:applaud: nice photos! thanks for posting.

Some very blurry photos can have an artistic look, so your Tony/Bono one works.:)

I kept a lot (not all) of my somewhat blurry U2 ones, b/c they still show a lot of action.
And I have a few very blurry U2 photos that work artistically. And at least 1 UF Photo, very blurry that also works well.

Hi Mia! :hug:
Think you'll ever bring Magnificent to a UF show? :D

And hi fine fellas! :D :wave:

Hi Mia! :hug:
Think you'll ever bring Magnificent to a UF show? :D

He'd actually enjoy that! (Though, I'm not sure if UF would.) He loves music and loves to dance (he takes after his mom :wink:) He's so timid though, the drunk people would freak him out (unless he freaked them out first!)

An outdoor gig could possibly work if they allowed pets. So perhaps over the summer he can come out and play.

Believe it or not, though, it turns out he's more of a MUSE fan than a U2 fan. He likes U2, but only MUSE will actually wake him from his nap and get him dancing.

I really have the best snake ever. Snakes are usually boring and lame and just sit there or hide. This guy loves to dance and play "peek a boo".

He'd actually enjoy that! (Though, I'm not sure if UF would.) He loves music and loves to dance (he takes after his mom :wink:) He's so timid though, the drunk people would freak him out (unless he freaked them out first!)

An outdoor gig could possibly work if they allowed pets. So perhaps over the summer he can come out and play.

Believe it or not, though, it turns out he's more of a MUSE fan than a U2 fan. He likes U2, but only MUSE will actually wake him from his nap and get him dancing.

I really have the best snake ever. Snakes are usually boring and lame and just sit there or hide. This guy loves to dance and play "peek a boo".

:lol::lol:

i love this!!! Yay for Magnificent and his dancing 'mom'. :D

:hug:

and ***good luck*** with the rest of your semester! :wave:
-------------------------------

I'm moving 3 days after The Saloon show-- so I'll see how things are progressing before I decide whether I have enough time etc to go.

Back
Top Bottom