Unforgettable Fire @ The Canal Room - 09/11/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My pics will take a while, so here's the video for Ultraviolet!!! :lol:

MICK!!!! :scratch: why did you try to run away from miss kelly?

and.....one more pic... breakfast (day after). getting up on stage takes a lot out of a girl. must get refueled.

kellybreakfast.jpg

Mia, we missed you too!!!! :hug: Can wait to hear all about Chicago!!! :hyper:

Yes, all that food was mine, in case anyone had any doubts... :lol:

I don't know why Mick was running from me, after all he "demanded" i go on stage... I just wanted to sing the ultravioleeeeet part with him... :sad:

Cari>>> cool pics!! :applaud:

Now that I have a bigger camera (more megs) my pics will start looking as good as yours! :hyper::lol:

Getting them up on-line IS another story!
Hopefully by the end of the year !?! :huh::lol:

Mick & Tony thanks for the list in!:hug:
Thank you (that's Craig & George, too) all for another great show !!!:applaud:

Since I haven't heard any other U2 tribute bands (except one) I can't make a total conclusion- but since I've seen U2 enough times through the decades to know how they look/sound in concert I'm sure you've got to be in the Top 3 !!

I'm not actually that into "uber hierocracy", so this how I would say it:
you { UF } are in the pantheon of The TOP U2 Tribute Bands!

and.....one more pic... breakfast (day after). getting up on stage takes a lot out of a girl. must get refueled.

kellybreakfast.jpg

:lol: GUD FOOOOOD!!!! :drool:

Mia, your breakfest also sounded Yuumy!
I hope to see you back at a show before Xmas time!:hug:

Cari & Kelly ***thanks*** for a great get together !!:hug:S

Mia, we missed you too!!!! :hug: Can wait to hear all about Chicago!!! :hyper:

Yes, all that food was mine, in case anyone had any doubts... :lol:

I don't know why Mick was running from me, after all he "demanded" i go on stage... I just wanted to sing the ultravioleeeeet part with him... :sad:

I was scared..i get that way in front of people :) Actually i thought you were gonna grab the mic and take over :) It was a fun night . Thanks for coming to everyone.

I was scared..i get that way in front of people :) Actually i thought you were gonna grab the mic and take over :) It was a fun night . Thanks for coming to everyone.

Scared??:shocked: Scared of what? You know i don't bite ( hard :giggle:), plus i can't sing to save my life, so i wouldn't take over even if i were drunk, which i wasn't even remotely close of being... :lol:

That video took forever to load but it was great to watch! :applaud:

Sorry, i guess the video got tired mid swim across the Atlantic and around a continent... :wink:

Cute outfit and shoes!

Thanks Sicy!! :D

Back
Top Bottom