Unforgettable Fire @ Recher Theatre, Towson, MD - Saturday March 29th.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
unico said:
I've changed my mind. I'm gonna go, and I'm bringing some friends with me. What time should we all meet up?

Awwww Im happy that you are coming :hug: Mike and I could probably make it to the theatre around 7pm or just slightly after.

Everyone has my cell # and the "Bail Money's" cell # too :wink: If you try to reach me on mine and I don't answer then just try the other # please.

I can't wait to see you guys! :hyper: :hug:

Cari and i wanted to go a bit earlier, but i have to make a quick stop to get my fingerprints taken (again!)...

No biggie, just the damn government getting in the way of our fun... :madwife:

But we will be there soon enough... :wink:

See you all there!!!

:rockon:

The show last night was INCREDIBLE!!!! My voice is still hoarse from screaming and singing so loud :lol: Thank you for such an amazing show and for being so nice. Definitely will be making a point of hitting up another show soon!

Mick it was very nice meeting you :). Kelly looking forward to hanging out with you again for sure :sexywink:

Girls always remember that nothing beats a good hairy turtle :flirt: Will post my pics once I have uploaded them.

Sounds like it was fun. I'll try to make the next one - hopefully a show closer to DC next time.

uuugh.. I just got home... I had a great time and was nice meeting you guys. Thanks so much again for coming out. I know alot of you traveled far and i know what thats like...Means alot

Mick

here's all my pics from the evening. i don't know whether i should blame the crap quality on my camera or my inability to stop dancing.

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_1638.jpg

IMG_1639.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

just got home....

THANKS guys for an INCREDIBLE show. it was great meeting & talking with ya'all afterwards.

ladies, and mr. bail money..... it was fantabulous as always getting together with you!!!

hairy madness drunken bourbon turtles. :rockon:

unico said:

It's our bail money shot! :lmao: It's a shame that so many of your pics turned out blurry. Never the less they are still good :).

Mick Im trusting you found your way home ok? :wink:

Oh btw Mr. Bonosbaby really enjoyed himself! Is in the process of setting up yet ANOTHER account for our bail money :D

Last edited:
I'm home sound and safe as well!!! :D

Awesone night!!! I haven't laughed so hard and had so much fun in a really long time!!! You guys are great!! :love:

Mick you guys rocked as always!!! Tell George that i can't never get enough of watching him play... :rockon:

If i had to pick one word to describe the whole night it would be:

IMG_0271.jpg

(insert inside joke here)

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom