Unforgettable Fire on March the 20th: Saint Pat's anybody?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that was scary...She really could have hurt herself real bad...Lucky at least some people tried to grab her.

Great video!! :applaud: Sounds AWESOME!

UF is like the last remaining Tribute Band that I am interesting in seeing.
I dont think that will ever happen though. :sad:

Great video!! :applaud: Sounds AWESOME!

UF is like the last remaining Tribute Band that I am interesting in seeing.
I dont think that will ever happen though. :sad:

Sicy, you need to come to the right coast! They are worth the trip!

thank you mick and thanks to the boys for an awesome show on Friday night. Crazy was awweeeeeeeeeesooooooooooooooooome!!!!
We all had a blast :hyper: :drool: :love: :rockon: :bow:

pics will follow.......

:edge::heart::larry::heart::adam::heart::bono:

Echoing everything that Cari said! The show was AMAZING! As always it was a blast to be there. Crazy was definitely the highlight for me. This was my sister's 2nd time seeing you guys and she is hooked even more than the first time lol. Thank you for everything!

Will post some pics later

whats weird is when we played there a couple years back there was this guy who looked like John mayer with a suit on. he jumped up on stage first song...(I think it was COBL) he jumped as well and got enveloped. i lost sight of him until maybe 3 songs later when he was being held up by security. he looked eiher unconscious or passed out by then

M

My pics as promised! :)

DSC02331.jpg

DSC02339.jpg

DSC02345.jpg

DSC02347.jpg

DSC02365.jpg

DSC02370.jpg

DSC02368.jpg

I've seen that a few times but those people made sure there were enough people strong enough to catch them, and after making sure the crowd was aware of what they are about to do.

Yeah really along with some major aches and pains to accompany that hangover. Why would you party that hard the night BEFORE your wedding?!

are ya sure she was getting married the next day? i don't really think people do the bachelorette party the night before thing anymore.

things could have been worse, after all... that was a memorable stage moment for UF, but still not the #1...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5FYw3Voac8

:) i just got to see/hear it.
sounds gooood ! :applaud:

& that's OK, mick, I heard you guys, and the staff about the cars & stuff ...... as we were hanging and you all were trying to get your equipment out etc.

see you in the real spring ( like WARMER & green really showing up! :lol: ) :wave:

Back
Top Bottom