Unforgettable Fire- May 3rd-Canal Room,NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_1736.jpg

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1739.jpg

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1742.jpg

IMG_1743.jpg

damn you drunken fools!!! :madwife:

oh but i got one of them back... I hope he woke up the next day to bruised ribs and wondered how he hurt himself... :censored:

Wb Mia! :hug: Awesome pics :drool: Despite that one picture I truly am an angel :wink:

Good for you Kelly that guy so deserved it! Was pissing me off with how rude they were being to everybody :mad:

Last edited:
unico said:
back in va! :(
shanna and i just returned from a bar where we witnessed a good old fashioned virginia bar fight! anyway, here are my pics from the show. i'll post the pics from the rest of the trip later, with context...because they need an explanation. again, great to see you all, and thanks again to the fellas of UF! it was a great night and a wonderful gig in my "farewell tour". i'm glad all of you were part of it!

on with the show!

group
IMG_1706.jpg

I was trying valiantly to say "Cheese!" and got overemphasis on the smile...:ohmy:

Let me know what's going down next time you all get together, and i promise to be more photogenic!

Dee...I can definitely get more art supplies now! :wink:

Now just to fine Bono and get some more pieces signed!

Last edited:
unico said:
ooh i just saw on myspace that the show on saturday is at 11pm. cari what time should i arrive at your crib? anyone else going? should my lazy ass have started a new thread for this?

hey mia... what time do you want to arrive? how long does it take? if before 5 i can try to see if my neighbor or landlord will be around to let you in.

not sure who else is joining us....yet

unico said:
ooh i just saw on myspace that the show on saturday is at 11pm. cari what time should i arrive at your crib? anyone else going? should my lazy ass have started a new thread for this?

and by 11 i mean 10. i've been out of the military for so long i forgot how to tell time with the 24 hour clock :reject:

cruzila said:

hey mia... what time do you want to arrive? how long does it take? if before 5 i can try to see if my neighbor or landlord will be around to let you in.

not sure who else is joining us....yet

anytime works for me! wanna meet up for dinner before the show? what time would be good for you? i know you're free after 5, but if you have some things to take care of too just let me know. how far is the commute from old town?

Back
Top Bottom