Unforgettable Fire - June 27 - Saloon, NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great fun last night! It was awesome seeing you all and meeting Dazz and Freefall for the first time! :) Man, there were some douchebags in the crowd last night. Drunk douchebags! Still, it was great! Mick, Tony and the rest of the band, thank you for a great time! Tony, thanks for the drinks, man! Hope to see you guys again soon. Summer's just begun. :drool: Went to bed at 5am and woke up at 1. :crack: Good times!

PS: Mia... sprunkermelon... :waiting:

No but they played Ultraviolet! :love: Close enough.

You should have heard Mia scream when they started Ultraviolet. :wink:

hi shannon....my camera's batteries faded out so I only got a few.
hopefully (after saying this for ? 2 plus years :| :lol:) One of these days i'll go premium....and post up stuff.

Awww sorry about your camera :( :hug: Happens to me a lot too with my batteries fading out! I always tend to forget to check the batteries first ;).

YAY FOR PLAYING UV!!!!!! :yippie: :drool:

Honey, i'm home!!!! :D

Awesome show guys and you always make it extra special when you play our requests!!!! Thank you... :wink: :heart:

I had a lot of fun with the girls too (more than you can imagine - but, that's for later)... :giggle:

Will be posting my pictures soon... Oh, btw, Dee, you don't need to be a premium member to post pictures, all you need is a Photobucket account and you can copy the link to the pictures directly here... :up:

Back
Top Bottom