Unforgettable Fire - June 27 - Saloon, NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Plan for Shannon

:shifty:

1) getaway van
2) full gas tank
3) rope
4) blindfold
5) directions to chicago
6) gangsta rap in the CD player to throw off any clue that the kidnapping has anything to do with seeing UF.

check. check. check. check. check. and uh.. check.

1) getaway van
2) full gas tank
3) rope
4) blindfold
5) directions to chicago
6) gangsta rap in the CD player to throw off any clue that the kidnapping has anything to do with seeing UF.
7) Carlos in the glove box!!!!!

hehehe

1) getaway van
2) full gas tank
3) rope
4) blindfold
5) directions to chicago

:lol:

early 90s gangsta rap :drool::shifty:

Hi guys!

Here I am on a quick break from this endless staff retreat! :crazy:

It looks like the Vamoose bus schedule has changed since the last time I looked, and the departure times I want are full. :( I may have to do greyhound after all, but I'll let you know by tomorrow what time I'm arriving.

As for the ballet, maybe we should all go to the box office in person day of and order tickets together based on availability so we can sit together in a mutually agreed upon area. I don't know if this is the first ballet I'd send a newcomer to, but it is a beautiful production so I *think* *hope* you'd enjoy it!

Bye for now....

Jess

xoxo

P.S. I taught a belly dance class to the staff last night....it was a total hoot and now they want to pay me $50 each to teach a regular class! :ohmy:

Ok I have to say I am disappointed with the lack of excitement all of you are showing :tsk: :giggle: Like I told Mia earlier kick it up a notch! :sexywink:

Hope everyone takes lots of pictures!!!

Mick hope and you the rest of the band have a great show :wave:

:yippie: Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG, i hate not having internet!!! It sucks having to hide to use it at work, looking over your shoulder every 5 seconds... :censored:

Jess, i have 2 options for arrival: 5:45pm or 6:20pm. Or i can be there 5:15pm if you can't find a bus around the same time as the one before and you want to catch a early one.

I have no time to leave on sunday, so if you want to hang around in the morning or until you bus leaves, i'm your girl... :wink:

Cari's plan to get Shannon is perfect!!!! :giggle:

Mick, what time do you start playing? The Saloon website says 9pm, is that right?

Hey, Mia, I have a bed at a hostel in the Chelsea area...I could give you my key if necessary. I have to catch the bus at 3:15 am to Amarillo, so I'll be leaving to pick up my bags at one-ish. If you want to meet me at the Port Authority Bus Terminal, I can give you my room key. Check-out isn't until noon.

Thanks for the thought of a proper send-off! (I, uh, hope, Mick and the guys will keep BAD on the setlist!)

:D

See you all tomorrow at the Saloon!!

I'm calling out for "in God's Country", M :wave:

And you can't say you've played it every time now--- because you didn't at ?the canal room back in early May.

:wink:

I haven't heard it since 85? (MSG), and I don't even remember it...or most of that show. :( :madspit:
My sis was mysteriously sick during that show- so my worry over-rode alot of my mememry of it .
The one sure thing I remember was Bono putting the big spotlight on Edge, and then B turned it around and around onto the Garden's audience spinning around on stage.

OH, yeah, and besides that- that it was an~~*AWESOME*~~ show. :lol:
(NOT my first U2 show)

see ya tomorrow.....

OK, I'm all set!!!!!! :dancing:

I am arriving by Greyhound bus at 6:20, so we will all be arriving at the same time!:yippie::yippie::yippie:

I am leaving on Sunday at 9am. It's a little early ( :yawn: ) but I've been away all week and I really need to go home and get some stuff done on Sunday.

But while in NY I am going to have the most AWESOME time with you guys!!!

See you tomorrow! :wave:

P.S. BonosBaby, I'm so sorry we are missing each other yet again! :(

Hey, Mia, I have a bed at a hostel in the Chelsea area...I could give you my key if necessary. I have to catch the bus at 3:15 am to Amarillo, so I'll be leaving to pick up my bags at one-ish. If you want to meet me at the Port Authority Bus Terminal, I can give you my room key. Check-out isn't until noon.

Thanks for the thought of a proper send-off! (I, uh, hope, Mick and the guys will keep BAD on the setlist!)

:D

See you all tomorrow at the Saloon!!

Why thankya, Mary, that's real cool of you! I'm all set though.
And yes, Mick, don't forget the shoes!

Back
Top Bottom