Unforgettable Fire - June 27 - Saloon, NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
half day off? awesome. you deserve it!

I definitely do!! These past few weeks have been insane... Coming the 27th, all i want is have a good time with my girls in NYC!!! So i'll get home early, relax for a bit, then i'll get my stuff ready and hop on the train with a nice book to keep me company, leaving all the BS behind...

:hmm: I think we should create alter-egos for the weekend, wear wigs or something completely farfetched... :lol:

hmmm....how realistic of an idea is it to drive to NY and actually find parking around the hotel that Mia found?

i think you should be able to find parking within a few blocks of the hotel, really. i hope you can come this time! maybe even talk to cari about picking her up on the way or something? she found parking in that area last time i stayed there, she might be able to help you out.

I definitely do!! These past few weeks have been insane... Coming the 27th, all i want is have a good time with my girls in NYC!!! So i'll get home early, relax for a bit, then i'll get my stuff ready and hop on the train with a nice book to keep me company, leaving all the BS behind...

:hmm: I think we should create alter-egos for the weekend, wear wigs or something completely farfetched... :lol:

:lmao: omg REWIND!!! funny story time: my friends and i would do this in grad school. we'd make up these alter egos and introduced ourselves as such when we met guys. the sad thing though, blacksburg is a very small town. so this one time a friend of mine saw me and came over because he wanted to say hi. he overheard me refer to myself as "Rosarita" to the guy i was talking to, and totally blew my cover!!! so...yeah, i stopped doing that ever since. haha.

i guess it makes more sense to do this sort of thing in a bigger city and one i don't live in. anyway, your suggestion is awesome and a guarantee for hilarity to take place. i too am all about pretending, just for one weekend, that last month (or even the past year!!!) never happened. :sigh:

i think we're due for an adventure :D i don't have a wig, but i'm sure we can come up with something!

Ok could you guys make me want to come any more? lol. Hope all of you have a blast :hug:

JC I echo what everyone else has said about loving UF when you see them! You will get hooked :wink:

you'll be there in spirit. you're the reason i can even go in the first place! thanks so much for covering my bus ticket. you're an awesome friend :hug:

yeah that's right, i spilled. :p

you'll be there in spirit. you're the reason i can even go in the first place! thanks so much for covering my bus ticket. you're an awesome friend :hug:

yeah that's right, i spilled. :p

Can you have a drink in honor of my spirit being there plaese? :wink:

It was my absolute pleasure covering your bus ticket :hug: You need this time away with friends so being able to provide you with the chance makes me very happy! Go and have the time of your life! We will party hard together come August :sexywink:

Oh and I sent off a certain package for you yesterday via priority mail :flirt:

Can you have a drink in honor of my spirit being there plaese? :wink:

It was my absolute pleasure covering your bus ticket :hug: You need this time away with friends so being able to provide you with the chance makes me very happy! Go and have the time of your life! We will party hard together come August :sexywink:

Oh and I sent off a certain package for you yesterday via priority mail :flirt:

A drink? oh you'll get much more than that in your honor, trust me.
thanks in advance for the package, i love getting mail from you, but girl you need to stop spoiling me!!! true story: the storage closet in my apt is full of empty boxes from all the packages you've sent me!!!

as for august, i should warn the city that we'll be coming. i hope mike still has that jar of bail money!

A drink? oh you'll get much more than that in your honor, trust me.
thanks in advance for the package, i love getting mail from you, but girl you need to stop spoiling me!!! true story: the storage closet in my apt is full of empty boxes from all the packages you've sent me!!!

as for august, i should warn the city that we'll be coming. i hope mike still has that jar of bail money!

Awwwwwww thank you :hug:

You are most welcome in advance for the package! Looks like you have another box to add my collection there :giggle: I can't help spoiling friends you guys make it much too easy for me to do lol. Just ask Cari she's been hit up by me a few times ;)

indeed. the coppers in seaside are always on high alert in tha summatime, so by the sounds of our august festivity..... mike may just need to keep the jar close at hand. i've got one too if need be. :lol:

Yes, lots of bail money!!! :yes:

...and of course, it doesn't hurt that i went to Law School... oh wait, that won't help at all, i know nothing of American Law... :lol:

Plus, right now, i'm more in the mood for breaking laws than abiding by them... :wink:

:angel:

Yes, lots of bail money!!! :yes:

...and of course, it doesn't hurt that i went to Law School... oh wait, that won't help at all, i know nothing of American Law... :lol:

Plus, right now, i'm more in the mood for breaking laws than abiding by them... :wink:

:angel:

fear not young miss.... i was a paralgal for 8 years and worked for some good criminal attorneys :wink: someone from one of my old firms even has an account here on the blue crack :whistle:

fear not young miss.... i was a paralgal for 8 years and worked for some good criminal attorneys :wink: someone from one of my old firms even has an account here on the blue crack :whistle:

Even better!!! :up:

I may not know American Law, but i'm pretty sure i can bullshit my way through it if needed... :lol: I've watched enough Law & Order, The Shield, CSI and Criminal Minds for that.... :lol: :lol: And we can always call Det. Logan or Det. Sipowicz while in NYC!!! :lmao:

:lol: that's funny how we have a bit of background in law. i myself have never used it. i took a few courses in undergrad & grad...how much of my life was wasted studying that junk? yeah...

anyway, looks like our asses are covered. let's bring on the mischief! :mac:

Hi guys....long time no post! :reject:

On the off (VERY off) chance that I can come to this thing, where are you all staying? I have gone through most of the pages of this thread and can't find it!

Jess

Hi you guys!!! :wave:

I don't know where I've been actually....figuring out what I want to do with my life mostly. :)

Time has just flown! I need to update my journal.

But anyway, now it turns out that Paul might want to come with me! :ohmy: If I don't have to be in MN for work, we might actually show up! Fingers crossed!!

Back
Top Bottom