Unforgettable Fire - June 27 - Saloon, NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You should have heard Mia scream when they started Ultraviolet. :wink:

That's my jam!
whee.gif

It took twenty-four hours for me to recuperate from the three black russians I imbibed with Absolute and Kahlua. I missed my bus to Amarillo because I was so out of it, thought I lost my ticket, then found it later. I swear on my sacred honor that I will never do that again! Like George said, those sweet drinks catch up on you and hit you later...oh boy! Was he right! :faint:

Much love to the band! It was a great show! (Gave Craig the bearhug of his life I think! And George was very kind! Mick was a pleasure to talk to...and Tony? If there could ever be another Bono, it just might be him! His attitude is succinctly star!

Leaving early this morning for Texas! Won't be online again until Wednesday or Thursday! Expect some pics by then!

Zootlesque, it was a pleasure...

Mick! I got my hearing back in about fourteen hours. I don't think my head stopped hurting for the first 24!

Picture time!

I'm so awesome, I can pick up a grain of rice with my chopsticks
IMG_1939.jpg

I gave Cari a special present
IMG_1933.jpg

I want to be like Craig when I grow up
IMG_1940.jpg

George banging away
IMG_1941.jpg

Kelly and Mick, with a bit of Jess in the mix
IMG_1944.jpg

Hey where's my other eye?
IMG_1946.jpg

Oh...there it is!
IMG_1947.jpg

Rhythm!!!
IMG_1948.jpg

"Dancin in your water shoes"
IMG_1949.jpg

Zoooooooooots!
IMG_1952.jpg

"Feeeeeeel!"
IMG_1953.jpg

"FeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeel!"
IMG_1954.jpg

Mary was gettin her groove on!
IMG_1957.jpg

This dude pushed in front of me
IMG_1958.jpg

Mick and Tony
IMG_1959.jpg

Missing my eye again
IMG_1960.jpg

ROCK!
IMG_1961.jpg

Haha I make a weird face in every picture
IMG_1962.jpg

Bassists rock the world
IMG_1963.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

Hahaha with a beer bottle!!!!
IMG_1966.jpg

Yeah Mary! Work it!
IMG_1969.jpg

Now Cari is missing an eye!
IMG_1970.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

Bullet the blue sky!
IMG_1976.jpg

"Right this way, vampires!"
IMG_1979.jpg

George on the drums
IMG_1984.jpg

Mick rocks!
IMG_1985.jpg

Dee's dancin too!
IMG_1986.jpg

Yeah...I was pretty drunk
IMG_1987.jpg

Greeeeeeeeeeen
IMG_1988.jpg

More George!
IMG_1989.jpg

Zoots "Back to back! Back to back!" Haha
IMG_1990.jpg

Aww
IMG_1991.jpg

Yep, still makin weird faces
IMG_1994.jpg

Ooooh hey there Jess
IMG_1998.jpg

Awesome pictures Mia!!!!!

Here's some of mine:

The Cock and The Rabbit... And yes... We are married... To each other...
IMG_0371.jpg

Everybody say "piiiinnnk"...
IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

Oh, sorry, i meant "cheeeese"...
IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

Ohhh you, stop it...
IMG_0384.jpg

No, YOU stop it...
IMG_0385.jpg

Thanks for the dance Mick... :love:
IMG_0383.jpg

After the ballet and after the rain...
IMG_0415.jpg

IMG_0416.jpg

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

We had so much fun at The Saloon, we went back the next day...
IMG_0419.jpg

U2 is everywhere you look... :heart:

IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

Too bad we don't have pics of the ENORMOUS breakfast we ate!!! :buuuuuuuurp:!!!!

What a fantastic weekend. Zootles, I am so sorry we didn't get a chance to talk, it was just so NOISY in there! :huh: Come and have dinner with us next time, OK?

Mary and Dee, it was a pleasure meeting you both!

UF, that was a fantastic show. I enjoyed it so much and thank you for putting us on the list. :hug: Next time, I should bring my belly dance costume! :yes: The only bad part was that drunken :censored: I am so glad that someone in security kicked him out (or at least away!).

It was a fantastic weekend....I am so depressed that tomorrow is Monday. :sad:

First of all, all you girls look fantastic in all the photos! Mia's expressions are priceless! :laugh: I look more and more drunk as you scroll down the photos. :lol::reject: Jess, I wish we had talked too :) but it was pretty insane there and loud! :crazy:

Btw, this photo WINS!!! The guy's expression.. :lmao:

Hahahaha look at that dude
IMG_1995.jpg

had such an awesome time this weekend... thanks ladies and thanks gents!! mick, once again, thanks for putting us on the list. tony, george, craig and the mick.... you guys are amazing. :kiss:

OMG though... those drunkn pricks.....oooooh...... livid doesn't begin to describe how i was while they were crashing into us. and i do believe my clothes still smell of all the beer that was spilled on me.

Dee, Mary, Mia, Jess, Kelly, Zoots....... thanks.

p.s. i want more sangria.
p.p.s. shannon.....you BEST be aware of the mayhem coming in August.

Wow guys Thanks so much for coming out. Im spoiled now:) Cant play without the interference group there. Im still tired. Next day we were off to Jersy..farther away than i thought wow...Millville. It was sooooo hot out there. I did see Kat and her son and friends. Checking out the other thread,it looks like you guys had an interesting night. Got to love that soup mix :)

Mick

Wow guys Thanks so much for coming out. Im spoiled now:) Cant play without the interference group there. Im still tired. Next day we were off to Jersy..farther away than i thought wow...Millville. It was sooooo hot out there. I did see Kat and her son and friends. Checking out the other thread,it looks like you guys had an interesting night. Got to love that soup mix :)

Mick

That's what we're here for, to spoil you!!! :D

You guys are always so great to us, it makes us want to be there and support you guys even more... Not speaking of all the fun we have watching UF, of course... :wink:

The night was beyond interesting!!! People were knocking on the walls and it wasn't even 1 in the morning... Well, we were kind of loud though... :lol: More than that i'm :silent: ...

awee i'm glad kat was able to make it!!

....next gathering is being discussed already :wink:

:yes:

i got my UV!!!!! :hyper: funny, i think i last heard it at the Saloon last year....

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

It was at the Canal Room silly... :drool:

Back
Top Bottom