Unforgettable Fire - July 19th - Cromwell, CT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kelly i loved your pics so much i stole them and added them to myspace...since i wasn't sure when you'd be creating an album for it :kiss: they are great though! how about some video?

mick, love the pic, it turned out great! so where are the others? :shifty:

cari - we also have a tonocat from the ho-town show to go with the tonofish
IMG_1784.jpg

and here we have a poor attempt by yours truly at capturing the tonobull
IMG_1654.jpg

:laugh: Animal Impressions by Tony

I know one thing......I WANT SOME OF THAT MOONSHINE!!! :macdevil:

Hi Mia.....miss you guys and I haven't even met you yet. :hug:

well this computer says 3 minutes until it self-destructs :lol: If I hit the library again this week I'll check back in..... every1 have a great week.

Thank you.. may I Please have another?,,, Im sorry I didnt say goodbye. I didnt really realize that. I was off to NH so all I had on my mind was getting home..Had a fun time I hope you guys did as well.. Im now jealous of Craigs shoes. I thought mine were original :)

Mick

Thank you.. may I Please have another?,,, Im sorry I didnt say goodbye. I didnt really realize that. I was off to NH so all I had on my mind was getting home..Had a fun time I hope you guys did as well.. Im now jealous of Craigs shoes. I thought mine were original :)

Mick

ok, you're forgiven, but don't let it happen again or next time the punishment won't be as pleasant... :giggle:

oh...and it turns out i took your camera battery charger with me. i'm gonna ship it to you tomorrow. sorry bout that!

:madwife:

Kidding... Maybe instead of sending it to me, you should come back for another weekend... :hyper:

Oh, and we could go meet our knights... He wrote me back to thank me for the pictures... :wink:

PS: about the videos, i was so mad that i turned the camera off by accident and missed the begining of Ultraviolet... Next time, Tony needs to warn us so we can get ready... :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom