Unforgettable Fire @ B.B. King's in Times Square... October 28th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
unlikely... silly work, always getting in the way

:madspit:

Then you should quit your job...

Plus is for a good cause!!!

PS: sorry i didn't say "hi", but you looked so serious taking pictures ( :camera: ) i didn't want to get in your way... :reject:

unless UF starts giving me benefits, i don't think that's gonna be happening anytime soon :wink:

Yeah, i kind of figured that after i posted and it got me thinking: just because i can afford to work only twice a week doesn't mean other people can... :sigh:

Well, i'll have a drink for you then!!! :D

:rockon:

AngelK is visiting with us right now (me and cydewaze) and has talked me in to coming. I am 99.9 sure that I will be going! I have always wanted to check out UF, so now might be the time. :hmm:

If they want a guest belly dancer (if I can lose a few lbs before then) I could bring the costume too! :D

3 hour and 15 minute set (no break) at The Inn last night... that's gotta be a record.

holy crap !!!

Why such a lengthy set and no break? That is freaking awesome.

Keep up the good work gents !

3 hour and 15 minute set (no break) at The Inn last night... that's gotta be a record.

:shocked: OMG, why that doesn't happen when they're playing here?????? It must've been an awesome show!!!!!! :yes:

:love: :larry: :bono: :adam: :edge: :love:

Mrs. Edge said:
AngelK is visiting with us right now (me and cydewaze) and has talked me in to coming. I am 99.9 sure that I will be going! I have always wanted to check out UF, so now might be the time. :hmm:

If they want a guest belly dancer (if I can lose a few lbs before then) I could bring the costume too! :D

YAY, we're going to have sooooo much fun!!!!!! :dancing:

Hoboken, NJ

UF will be appearing this saturday, Sept. 30, 2006. Show starts at 11pm at O'Donohues bar on First St., bet. Garden St. and Park Ave.

Would love to see them at BB King's but I may be in Sleepy Hollow that night!

Decisions, Decisions!

Jess

Re: Hoboken, NJ

Jdragonfly said:
UF will be appearing this saturday, Sept. 30, 2006. Show starts at 11pm at O'Donohues bar on First St., bet. Garden St. and Park Ave.

Would love to see them at BB King's but I may be in Sleepy Hollow that night!

Decisions, Decisions!

Jess

Zootlesque and I are going to try and make it to Hoboken. Maybe we will meet you there!!!

The show last night was unbelievable!!!!! :bow:

They closed the street in front of the club and the stage was outside. I got to see all my friends from the police department and we all just had a great time!!! :hyper:

Thank you UF for helping out with such a good cause!!! You guys rock!!! :applaud:

See you @ BB King!!!

:rockon:

:love: :larry: :edge: :bono: :adam: :love:

I dont think there is such thing as reasonable in Times square. I always end up driving home which sucks.

Mick

mick3b1g said:
I dont think there is such thing as reasonable in Times square. I always end up driving home which sucks.

Mick

Yeah, well i could drive, i'm not that far from NYC, but:

A- I'm scared of driving in NYC;

B- The amount of $$$ i'll spend with parking will be almost the same as getting a hotel room;

C- I'm meeting Mrs. Edge, who's coming from far far FAR away.

So, we need to figure someting out... :sigh: :help:

hmm. I remember last year some people stayed at the Marriot maybe 3 or 4 blocks north...sorry I forgot exactly where. Headache would know :) For me, Im getting used to driving in NY as I do it just about every weekend from MA where I live. Im even starting to beep my horn as soon as the light turns green now and also yelling and flipping people off...like a true NYorker hehe..It took a while to get used to that :)

Mick

Re: Re: Hoboken, NJ

Numb1075 said:

Wow, I live in tarrytown.

OK... never met anyone from Tarrytown. Are you going to BB's for the show or staying in town. It sounds like fun. (the activities that wknd) Are they?

I love Halloween. but I am staying in my hometown for the night.

Jess:wink:

Back
Top Bottom