UK/Irish/American/Aussie/Dutchie Gettogetherthingie Extravaganza!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okido

this is the plan for now

a weekend in november
in Dublin
we'll at least ship a few dutchies over :D

who's interested?!

show some enthousiasm :mad:

:wink:

i think emilie's stories are awesome. reading her stories made me post in pleba and i never go in there lol...

icelle said:
i think emilie's stories are awesome. reading her stories made me post in pleba and i never go in there lol...

they are great arn't they, I used to only browse in PLEBA sometimes...But now its the first place I go when I come here!

:hmm: I could probably do that. It'll depend on what kind of job I have by then, obviously, since I might be completely broke. :crack:

May I have your attention please.

joyfulgirl will (almost definitely) be in London June 4-11 with perhaps a day or two in Newcastle, and (definitely) in Dublin June 12-17 (yes, during the Bloomsday centenary).

She would really like to be entertained by Interferencers, especially in London.

So???

:hyper:

who's coming and when
I need names and dates :wink:

and I don't mean 'dates' dates
just dates :mad:

I had planned on being out there for glasto, but seeing as I'm jobless, I don't know that the trip is possible. :(

I want to go to a gathering!!

Well seeing that I just submitted my passport for renewal so I can hop over the pond to visit jolly old England this year, this may be something that I would be able to attend. :) What are the dates? June or Nov? November is much cheaper for us American folk because airfare is cheaper. However if my plans go as well as they are going with my Delta Frequent Flyer points, I would not have to worry about paying for a flight. :D

Last edited:
..sorry to interrupt,but someone mentioned Newcastle,and i'll be there in a week.I wanted to ask if anyone knew some music shops in NC where I could buy U2 T-shirts,posters and other accessories?PPPPPPPLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!Maybe we could meet there?

London, hmmmm... my cousin marries on the 10th of July, then I?ll take holidays. I guess. Could be that I am either in London or NYC sometime around the 12th or 13th of July..

I guess I?ll have to skip Glastonbury, even if the playlist sounds very, very - VERY - interesting.

Anyone in London for July? :hyper:

November could work for me as well. Summer is out of the question though due to finances and a busy schedule. :down:

fine make it november but thats king far away... dunno if i can catch a plane for a weekend, if yes i?ll be there. in november its freezing cold in london (just as in the rest of europe). DR TEETH whaddaya mean busy schedule?? we all busy busy :D

meegannie said:
I can come whenever.
Hey, i noticed that you are living in Notthingham. I wil be in London for a concert on April 24 but this band ( the Cashbahclub ) will play in Notthingham a day before. Can you tell something about the trains between London and Noth. ? Must i reserve and what are the costs ( is there a website ) ?

Ohh, that is why i can not attend a Meeting in June.

Lets go to Dublin in November :) I already have some glossy magazines to look in about Dublin.

Rono said:
Hey, i noticed that you are living in Notthingham. I wil be in London for a concert on April 24 but this band ( the Cashbahclub ) will play in Notthingham a day before. Can you tell something about the trains between London and Noth. ? Must i reserve and what are the costs ( is there a website ) ?

You can buy your tickets at the station (direct trains to Nottingham go from Kings Cross/St. Pancras in London or you could go from Liverpool St. to Leicester and then from Leicester to Nottingham) or online at http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/planmyjourney/ . I think it's about ?40 for a return ticket, but if you buy it in advance, it should be about ?35.

Back
Top Bottom