UF in Hoboken NJ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mick3b1g

Acrobat
This Sat,May 5th @ ODonoghues 205 First St.Hoboken NJ. Just a heads up for anyone interested. Hope to see you there

Mick

mick3b1g said:
This Sat,May 5th @ ODonoghues 205 First St.Hoboken NJ. Just a heads up for anyone interested. Hope to see you there

Mick

Hey Edge (Mick),

I won't be in the North East for ths weekend, but in the coming weekends I'll be in the CT area. Are you guys playing any where near there?

hehe depends on what you think is near :). We are in NY for most of May and will be in NC for a show. I live in MA so all the shows for me are far :) you can check out our upcoming shows here www.uf2.com

Mick

russobrothers.jpg

mick3b1g said:
hehe depends on what you think is near :). We are in NY for most of May and will be in NC for a show. I live in MA so all the shows for me are far :) you can check out our upcoming shows here www.uf2.com

Mick

I'll check out the web site - the last time I saw/met you guys was at the pre-show of the Hartford U2 concert (I later shook your and Tony's hand in the ellipse). I'm having major UF withdrawals at this point. I was supposed to be at the St. Patrick's Day shindig but my Dad's really sick and I couldn't make it.:sad:

Hey guys, good luck at the show!

I just checked out the Almost Queen website, and watched some of their promo, holy crap! They're f'n great! And OF COURSE, UF, goes without saying, is a class act and does our Irish boys great justice with the tunes.

I assure you if I were in town, I'd be at that show for sure! Nice work, and good luck to both bands....;o) :ohmy: :ohmy:

Thanks Eddie,

You guys rock as well. You and Gabe got a great thing going. Someday we should all meet at some kind of convention or somthing :)

Mick

WOW, that's going to be an awesome show!!! Queen and U2... :drool: I wish it wasn't so far away... :sad: Mick, do you guys want to pick me up on your way there?? If you're taking I-95, you'll drive right by where i live. You don't even need to stop, just slow dow and i'll jump in... :cool: I'll buy you a beer!!! Please, pretty please!!! :cute: :D

If you can squeeze between the TC2290 and the sdd-3000 and ac30s you can come No problem :) I dont know if I can have you home for dinner though. I usually get home from a NY gig at 7 am. I may be spending the night out for that gig..not sure yet

Mick

:hyper: That would bring back some good memories!!! My friends in Brazil had this tiny little car to transport all their gear and the bass player had no case for his bass and it was my "duty" to keep it safe before and after the shows and no matter what happened and who they left behind, me and the bass always had to fit in the car!!! Thank goodness i'm skinny... :lmao: Good times!!!

it's UF's redrocks.

you play, it rains.

it's only a 30% chance of showers, but come on... does anyone think it won't rain? the one time in the past like 6 times you've played there that it didn't rain it was about 5 degrees out.

i was thinking of either taking off friday or taking a half day and heading out to LB early... if i take off, it'll rain. if i work all day, it won't. gauranteed.

Then you better work overtime :) Ive been practicing.I almost have SBS down

M

Headache in a Suitcase said:
bright and sunny in long beach, and the beer is flowing :wave:

Awww, i'm so glad for you guys!!! And a little jealous... Here is dark and gloomy... :(

Have fun tonight and enjoy it for us who can't be there!!!! :up:

:heart: :edge: :larry: :adam: :bono: :heart:

Would love to come back to PA. Last years road trip was alot of fun. Hopefully soon. In any case I hate to start a new thread seeing Im late posting but tommorrow we are at the Canal room in Manhatten. Its a beautiful place set up for bands. We are playing with "Dookie" a Green day tribute. Hope to see you there

Mick

Back
Top Bottom