U2 Night at Hard Rock cafe- Sydney!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2 sydney chick

Babyface
Hey there all U2 Fans!!
Im from Sydney and you would be interested to know that Hard Rock Cafe- Sydney is holding a U2 Night!! Im going and taking all my mates! I cant wait! Here are the details:

WHAT:
U2 night, U2 tribute band playing, using large video screens of U2 footage! Cheap drinks for ticket holders!!

WHEN:
Sat, Novemver 16th- 2002
10pm

WHERE:
Hard Rock Cafe-Sydney
121 Crown St, Darlinghurst

TICKETS:
$8!!
-Purchase them at Hard Rock-Sydney
02 9331 1116!

ITS GUARANTEED TO BE A GREAT NIGHT SO GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!!

hello
i am intersted in going
i'll def look into it.
by the way i am from wollongong.. so it will be a bit of a drive
cheers

HEY GOT ANY MORE DETAILS??

WHERE ABOUTS IS DARLINGHURST?

My sister wants to go see another gig (just the supporting act though) before that. It should be finished around 10 -- if we turn up around 10 will that be cool? Or if we turn up later, just in case. This gig is somewhere in NEWTOWN, so I don't know how far the Hard Rock Cafe is from there. But will they still let us in if we turn up alittle late. Just making sure.

I really wanna go. It sounds like it will be heaps fun. Hey do you know if they will be giving away anything? Like the new CD? That's what it is all about right. The new CD coming out.

Cheers

Reply to Voxxiegirl

Hey there!

The band doesn't actually start playing till 10.30pm so you will be in perfect timing!
Newtown is only 10 mins from Darlinghurst-if that! Darlinghurst is is right near the city- Off Oxford St.
You have to ring up Hard Rock and pre book your tickets for the night because they are selling fast- as you would expect! -Then they post the tickets out to you.
There aren't any give aways as far as i know. its just a big U2 Bash in conjunction with the release of the new album.
Here is the number of Hard Rock so you can book your tickets and find out any other info: 9331 1116.

I can't wait!

Reply to U2 Night

Hey there,
Yeah Free tickets were being given out at HMV, they are sponsoring the night. There have already been over 200 tickets sold.

Can you buy tickets at the DOOR??? I don't have a credit card so I cannot buy over the phone, and anyways we will be in Sydney so I thought we will just turn up and get tix at the door. The onyl thing is we might come late, Does anyone know?????

Oh Crap, I missed that,,,,,havent been on Interference for ages,,,,,,Darn, It was already last Saturday!! and now its Monday and I just found out today,,,,,,,oh well.......inform moi if anything else like that comes around

thankya:wave:

Oh Crap, I missed that,,,,,havent been on Interference for ages,,,,,,Darn, It was already last Saturday!! and now its Monday and I just found out today,,,,,,,oh well.......inform moi if anything else like that comes around

thankya:wave:

Back
Top Bottom