U2 fans in London, UK?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Herpreet1

Babyface
Hi,
Sorry about that last post but I was just testing whether this worked because it hasn't been (for me anyway) for many months!
I am just looking for U2 fans in London. Not casual U2 fans but serious ones! Anyone out there?
A little about myself - I love Bruce Springsteen too and I am a journalist. That's enough for now methinks! Write soon!

Originally posted by Herpreet1:
Hi,
Sorry about that last post but I was just testing whether this worked because it hasn't been (for me anyway) for many months!
I am just looking for U2 fans in London. Not casual U2 fans but serious ones! Anyone out there?
A little about myself - I love Bruce Springsteen too and I am a journalist. That's enough for now methinks! Write soon!

Heya, great to hear from a fellow Londoner. I too am a serious U2 fan, and am also a writer of sorts, though not a journalist. Where in London are you?

Anyway, hope to hear from you soon!

Ant.

Hello Ant,

Nice to hear from you! I kind of all over London - I live in east London (near Stratford) but work sometimes in the north-west or in central. Where are you and how long you been into U2?

Originally posted by Herpreet1:
Hello Ant,

Nice to hear from you! I kind of all over London - I live in east London (near Stratford) but work sometimes in the north-west or in central. Where are you and how long you been into U2?

Heya! I live in WEST London, in East Acton actually... which is on the central line, which Stratford is on as well, isn't it? I go to work in central (Oxford St to be precise). How long have I been into U2? Oooooh.. I think its safe to say four years, though I liked their songs a long time before that, its only these last few years that I've been especially into them.

So, what do you do? My e-mail address is antcorelli@hotmail.com, should you want to drop me a line now and then.

Ant.

Back
Top Bottom