U2 Fans "Dream Out Loud" Rally Nov 12th Los Angeles area!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oktobergirl

Refugee
Dream out Loud Rallly Nov 12 th 7pm. Location TBD..... LA area!

Calling all LA fans U2 FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 12th, 7pm DREAM OUT LOUD RALLY. Location TBD.........

There will be some food, lots of information of course- from your's truly and hopefully people from the Jubilee LA/OC organization as well. I'm working on getting Oxfam or Amnesty but I can't find a local yet.
Most importantly, there will be us there and U2 music and other inspirational tunes as well !! - I'm hoping for some impromptu unplugged music too from anyone who wants to bring their instrument for some jamming of GREAT MUSIC!!!

DREAM OUT LOUD is happening all around the world on this day by thousands of other fans. We are organizing to educate ourselves and others about the third world debt issue, and other causes related to this monumental global problem. MOSTLY we want to mobilize the LOS ANGELES U2 FAN BASE to take action and make a difference. Bono ( through his humanitarian efforts and U2's music in general has been our inspiration and we want to take that and use it to help !!!!

By the way - There is NO donating money or anything like that on this day- it's informational ONLY and a grassroots campaign info session to let people know about the issues, and what they can do do help. Most of it involves bugging your senators, Congressional Reps, and President - much of which you can do from your email inbox!

I'm really stoked about this and hope you all will try and join me !!! If nothing else we can have FUN .

Lastly , please call your favorite radio station on Nov 12 before noon and request them to play "One" by U2 at noon promptly...

If you have any questions please email me at oktobergirl@yahoo.com

:wave:

KROQ and STAR 98.7 both played "One" at noon today and made a special mention - for all the u2 fans rallying today all over the world in support of dropping the debt.

YAY!!!!!!!!

:yes:

Yes, that is amazing, isnt' it?

Actually the noon dj's on both of those stations are fairly cool, they both have a "flashback "lunch thing going on so they play u2 on the average once a week on those shows..

Made my day :)

Back
Top Bottom