U2 Fan Party in NYC! Saturday, July 17th, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EdgeFest

Refugee
863324470_C59pg-O-2.jpg

For residents and those of you in NY for the weekend!

RSVP to address on the graphic, or visit the Facebook page at

2010 U2 Fan Party in NYC | Facebook

Hope to see some of you there!

I wish I could go! Except I'll not be 21 yet...and I'll be in Montreal :lol:

I hope they do it again next year, because this sounds like a sublime idea!

^ Carlos is coming to NY?? :yikes:

Iris, I forgot, will you already be in town on Saturday? I can pick you up on Saturday and we can go to the city by train. In exchange, I need your couch to sleep on for that night. :D I'll drive back on Sunday, so I can work on Monday and then make the trek back to the concert after work.

why wouldn't it be on the day of the concert :scratch:
Because it's a Monday... some people have work... :grumpy:

^ Carlos is coming to NY?? :yikes:

Iris, I forgot, will you already be in town on Saturday? I can pick you up on Saturday and we can go to the city by train. In exchange, I need your couch to sleep on for that night. :D I'll drive back on Sunday, so I can work on Monday and then make the trek back to the concert after work.

Because it's a Monday... some people have work... :grumpy:

oops. no, I will be in town Sunday. lol I can't keep up with all these damn trips. so never mind. thanks for the offer though.

Ah, just realised this is on the same day as the second show in Montreal so I'll not be able to make it after all, sorry Festy!

Yay - more guests. It's going to be a good time, we're really working hard on the door prizes and planning so I hope a bunch of you do make it.

RSVP on Facebook as a maybe so I can send a reminder closer to the time:

U2 Fan Party in New York City | Facebook

And unico, I did consider an after party but after hearing the nightmare that was getting out of Meadowlands in 2009, we'd be lucky if people arrived in midtown Manhattan by 2am to start partying :p

I will forgive you by being in Montreal :)

And dfit00 - shh, you weren't supposed to tell anyone about the guests of honour, they are going to land their private jet on 3rd St and buy us all drinks... :applaud::lol:

And dfit00 - shh, you weren't supposed to tell anyone about the guests of honour, they are going to land their private jet on 3rd St and buy us all drinks... :applaud::lol:
I heard Bono is inviting the first guests to come in to his apartment at The San Remo at Central Park West, he's including a buffet dinner along with some Margaritas. :shh:

The 6 hosts are going to be there until late late, so even if you miss the U2 part, please come for the 80s party to tear it up with us.

We're working really hard on unique door prizes, should be tons of fun - spread the word! :up:

The 6 of us are still coming regardless of the postponement of the show.

We still plan to have this - still interested, folks?

And unico - are you still going to Montreal or may you join us? :D

Oh - and yes.... The Edge - you are definitely invited if you have nothing better to do that night... :up:

(You can even bring Adam/Larry - but we know Bono should be home resting!)

Back
Top Bottom