TORONTO, CANADA!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't meself.. I'm a short skip and a jump away in London Ontario, but I know there's some U2 fans from TO here, and I've met some of them and they are swell folks!

anitram
Mrs Edge
Achtung_Lady
I think wall is from Toronto, too.. and I know there are some others that I am forgetting.

I'm right smack in the middle of London Ontario!
smile.gif

Although it gets annoying since everything cool is always happening in Toronto.

nope i was never from montreal....maybe you just read something i posted about going to quebec for a trip

i pass through london whenever i drive down to florida with my folks, seems great.

ya, i hate when the garbage ppl stike we had something like that a few months ago, and some pools are closed here too. SUCK especially during the summer. today was the hottest day ever!! i had to make some bbq for my brother and sister and i was dying infront of that grill.

hey i always wanted to ask anouther Canadian this, do'nt Amercians suck?!?!?!

like bad, hehe

Oh yeah, those Americans do suck.. except for most of them that I've talked to. But in general they have to suck.

We get the smog warnings, too. Even in small London.. plus there's a strike going on that means no one picks up garbage or opens pools or anything like that. Not fun.

I was up in Toronto last weekend visiting with some people from the board actually and watching rare U2 videos.. as well as just wandering around enjoying the downtown and the tower and the island, etc. It was actually cooler in TO when we were there than in London I think. But now it's hot everywhere. gah.

So did you just move to Toronto? I seem to remember you were from Montreal or something before...

Wow! You're not doing too well, are you? Well, if you can't download them somehow, I could always burn them for you.
Originally posted by BLOCK:
...well i HAD the recordings from the toronto shows...for a while but then my computer was screwed up by my brother, and i lost them when i reformatted
frown.gif

Thanks for the offer! but i think i should beable to find them again ,i hope.

although it won't be soon. this is because my brother, the genius, download not one not two but three viruses onto my computer AGAIN!!!AAAAHHHHHHHH...not to mention atleast 10trojans.

do you have a icq number(prefered) or email that i can get you at?

I am from Toronto. I actually live just north/west of the city, but in another 2 weeks I will be living in T.O.

BLOCk-You should join The U2_GTA group. We get together every so often and always have a great time. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/U2_GTA/

You should also come check out our tribute band Elevation. They are playing in Milton this Saturday, and in Etobicoke next Friday. Not only do they rock, but Mrs. Edge is their Belly Dancer.
http://www.u2tributeband.com/

If you are coming, and you want to hook up with the GTA, then feel free to email me..... spinninghead77@hotmail.com

Other interferere's from Toronto:
whackamole
gabrialvox
icelady
alienvy

I'll be in Toronto for about two hours the evening of August 13th. At the airport. :lol: Flying Air Canada en route to London.

lol, two whole hours in toronto! yay!
you're going to london? i just got back from there :D the pigions were fat!!!! the underground is complected and the weather was... very wet... lol

i am in toronto/peel/durham/halton periodically. usually the airport every time. it's fun. i grew up there but it is fast becoming a screwy city:( makes me sad. no cup yet either.

BLOCK said:
unfortunatly i wasn't at either show...

i live in woodbridge(north of toronto)

Well, I thought I would say hello. I live in Maple. So, Woodbridge is very familiar to me? Whereabouts do you live?

Peace.

I feel alone. This guy at my school is a HUGE U2 fan. When school starts I'll ask him if he's on here.

Back
Top Bottom