TORONTO, CANADA!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have been forgotten....

BLOCk - you're from Woodbridge? Gino central? FINALLY! Someone from Woodbridge with some taste (I'm in Vaughan as well)

Hell ya, Toronto baby! it's great to see some U2 fans from the GTA... restores some faith. so i'm really waiting for U2 to tour in canada...

hey, no problem... just representing toronto (yeah that sounds really "rapper-ish" :~) anyways, i'm assuming that my fellow torontonians know about Q107... ? greatest station ever... anyways, this week they're doing the greatest classic rock albums... i think the joshua tree will be well up there - thats my guess.

I used to listen to 102.1 but after a while it got a bit too cheesy. I'm kind of drawn away from radio nowadays. I'll try 107 though!! :D

By the way, JT higher than AB? :shrug:

yeah i listen to Q107 religiously... this weekend they had a Beatles A-Z weekend... tons of Beatles songs all weekend... it was beautiful.
but yeah JT is my favourite U2 cd... AB is a close second... ahh maybe i dunno.... too hard to choose!

OKay I'm looking for a toronto fan right now. I'm pretty sure that he registered on this forum. Mainly because he mentions it in his yearbook comment to me. Shawn? Where are you? *looks*
PS: If you read this, I know what was really in that flask during Clue :wink:

Hey! Teens and Torontonians anyone??

hi! im 17 and im from Toronto (did ya guess by the title?) anyone here either one of those?! i know there is a post earlier about teens but i think it might be old so im makin a new one :)

amber.

i'll be 17 in april and im from connecticut, not quite toronto, but i fit under the teen genre.

Hi Amber!
We like to keep threads of the same topic together so I am merging your thread into this one.

As long as people keep posting in it its not old! :)

StlElevation said:
i'll be 17 in april and im from connecticut, not quite toronto, but i fit under the teen genre.

hey!
did you just start liking u2? or have you for a long time?

And I'm from Ottawa but just went to Toronto for one of my first times this past weekend (Pearson doesn't count, I'm sure) - what a fabulous town!! I'm not sure why it has such a bad rep in the rest of the country....

ladywithspinninghead said:
And I'm from Ottawa but just went to Toronto for one of my first times this past weekend (Pearson doesn't count, I'm sure) - what a fabulous town!! I'm not sure why it has such a bad rep in the rest of the country....
Because we're the biggest city in the country... big bad Toronto... we brought out the army... we make smog... All that.

Anyway, HI!!! Who's heard the song so far? I figure it'll be played in Mix, Edge and CHUM FM. Can't wait to hear it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom