The JT Love must continue!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Allegra your pictures are GREAT!!! I do take issue with one of them....interesting angle:drool:

JTsAli said:
Allegra your pictures are GREAT!!! I do take issue with one of them....interesting angle:drool:

I'm glad that you like them! I feel honored to be in your presence!!! You are the luckiest girl...you are as lucky as the real Ali!

No really, let me be totally honest here...I was trying to get close-ups of the guys and stay out of people's way by staying low to the floor. After I took the pic and looked at the screen on the camera, I was like "WTF did I just take?! Holy shit! The girls are going to love this!!!" Then I ran back to where Karen was and yelled, "LOOK AT WHAT I JUST TOOK!!!" We were both freaking out and acting like giddy high school girls!

My favorites are #16, #26, #32, and #41. :drool:

I was also glad to have met you that night!!!

Thanks too for allowing BB to dance with me on stage!!! :faint: That was the biggest rush ever!!!

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR BONO WITH US!!!

:heart: WE LOVE :bono: B. JONES!!! :heart:

Yeeeee Haaaaaa!!!!!

He does make a great "Bono" he always has. It is funny to see all this hype over the goofy guy i fell in love with:heart: . But he is a great guy. (and i'm not just saying that because i know he is reading this) ;)

Allegra said:

I'm glad that you like them! I feel honored to be in your presence!!! You are the luckiest girl...you are as lucky as the real Ali!

No really, let me be totally honest here...I was trying to get close-ups of the guys and stay out of people's way by staying low to the floor. After I took the pic and looked at the screen on the camera, I was like "WTF did I just take?! Holy shit! The girls are going to love this!!!" Then I ran back to where Karen was and yelled, "LOOK AT WHAT I JUST TOOK!!!" We were both freaking out and acting like giddy high school girls!

My favorites are #16, #26, #32, and #41. :drool:

I was also glad to have met you that night!!!

Thanks too for allowing BB to dance with me on stage!!! :faint: That was the biggest rush ever!!!

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR BONO WITH US!!!

:heart: WE LOVE :bono: B. JONES!!! :heart:

Yeeeee Haaaaaa!!!!!

Um, Allegra, you might wanna check yourself in the mirror, theres something on your face....
chocolate cake maybe?

:lol:

Those are great photos!

You know, our BB Jones does something really hot that I wish the real Bono still did: wear his wedding ring! :love: It's really hot and sexy when guys wear their wedding rings.

Does this make me a perv? :reject:

martha said:
Those are great photos!

You know, our BB Jones does something really hot that I wish the real Bono still did: wear his wedding ring! :love: It's really hot and sexy when guys wear their wedding rings.

Does this make me a perv? :reject:

You really are one sick martha ******,

We dont want your kind posting on here!..
BACK, BACK TO HELL, YOU MONSTER!

:macdevil:

hehe

JTsAli said:
He does make a great "Bono" he always has. It is funny to see all this hype over the goofy guy i fell in love with:heart: . But he is a great guy. (and i'm not just saying that because i know he is reading this) ;)

Aaaawwww...how cute! Y'all are cute together!

And we all knew on that Saturday night before the U2 convention that Jason was great, hell, we knew that the whole band contained a great bunch of guys without even meeting them! They all have SOUL!!!

You should be proud!

We are!

:heart: JT :heart:

Back
Top Bottom