The Joshua Tree Live: Sat Jan. 29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheEdge U2JT said:
OK EVERYONE! YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW JT WEB SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us know what you think!

Thanks,

Chas

www.U2JT.com

IT looks GREAT guys!....Awesome work!:up:

Though I feel "extremely tired right now" (juggling 2 jobs to support my U2 habit)..I think I'll make it out tonight to the JT show...*all I need is a six pack of Red Bull to make it through the day*...But hey, this show is for charity and I think that is AWESOME!...

See you guys tonight!:D

BonoFox1 said:

IT looks GREAT guys!....Awesome work!:up:

Though I feel "extremely tired right now" (juggling 2 jobs to support my U2 habit)..I think I'll make it out tonight to the JT show...*all I need is a six pack of Red Bull to make it through the day*...But hey, this show is for charity and I think that is AWESOME!...

See you guys tonight!:D

I'm glad you are gonna try to make it.

Been a long week for me too! Tell you what! Pick up a case of Red Bulls and bring them tonight for me too! We all need a little help sometimes!

Did I just say that sometimes you can't make it on your own? I think that is what I said!? Very profound...someone should write a song....

Chas

Doozer61 said:
Great show tonight, guys! :up:

Sorry we had to leave early, but I gotta get up early to stand in line in the morning! :wink:

Nice meeting you, Angel of LA!

Good luck with the line thing--let us know how it goes!
It WAS a great good time tonite! I haven't laughed so
much in a long time! Lambphisto is one hysterical dude!

JT rocked! It was great to see everyone who turned out!

:wave:

TheEdge U2JT said:

No I dont, because your were wrong, so you owe me!

Chas

Let's settle this once and for all.........I brought you Red Bull, a towel and a crown. The bet's still on cuz there was no big announcement tonite, and nothing's yet been booked. (I said *yet*)

Sooo......I do not believe I owe you! :no:

angel_of_L.A. said:

:lmao:

That was great! I can't wait to meet you this Saturday. I'll be the girl dressed in black from top to bottom with a really great looking guy in her arms. Unfortunately said guy likes other guys! :)

*Goes and stands at the end of the "We Love Chedge" line.*

Hey girl! Looks like you got yourself a Go to the Head of the Chedge line pass tonite! That was so cool you got the dance AND Chas and Jason sang to you! They never sang to me!

Next time you do MWays with them :yes: It would be so cool!

It was great meeting you--hope to see you again soon :hug:

*:wave: from back of Chedge line* :|

i wish i could have been there last night...hell, i even told doozer over the phone i was bringing daisy with me.

daisy and i were on our way out the door when we discovered one of our pets had died so it wasn't exactly...great timing:sigh:

im glad everyone had a great time. maybe next show i'll be there.

Carek1230 said:

Hey girl! Looks like you got yourself a Go to the Head of the Chedge line pass tonite! That was so cool you got the dance AND Chas and Jason sang to you! They never sang to me!

Next time you do MWays with them :yes: It would be so cool!

It was great meeting you--hope to see you again soon :hug:

*:wave: from back of Chedge line* :|

It was so great to finally meet everyone last night! You are so beautiful and it was great to put faces with names. Last night was AMAZING. I have officially lost my voice so my typing is as loud as I can speak. (Which is probably a good thing!)

I wasn't expecting a surprise like that to be quite honest. When the boys started playing "All I Want" I thought that was *the* surprise since I had previously requested it! Alas, hearing an acoustic version of "Staring at the Sun" was magical indeed; I was on Cloud 9 afterwards. I thanked the guys last night but I feel like I must do it again--THANK YOU!!! :hug: :dance:

Karen, perhaps it will be your turn next time!!! Good things come to those who wait, luckily. :hug:

*Angel returns to the back of the "We Love Chedge" line.*

On a side note, I think my friends are starting to become JT converts along with the people that were standing next to me; last night was their first JT experience. I sense a growing fan base. :wink:

Last edited:
TheEdge U2JT said:
OK EVERYONE! YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW JT WEB SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us know what you think!

Thanks,

Chas

www.U2JT.com

It looks fantastic!!! It's much better to read and a lot easier on the eyes than the band's official website.

But then again I'm biased. Black and red are my favorite colors and you guys are my favorite tribute band, so my opinion isn't really an opinion is it? :wink:

What a great show! I got to be held by Jason as he sang :faint: ,which will keep me going until my sweetie comes home again, I got to have dinner with Doozer and Sweetwolf :love: , I got to hang with the BAWs :D , and I got to meet more of the BAW family! :heart:

And then JT puts on an incredible show, as always. It was so much better than correcting science papers in my pajamas! :yes:

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to thank all that were at the Whale and Ale last night. It was so good to see the BAW's again as well as Angel of L.A. and Martha (or her clone, as she posted she couldn't make it) :lol:.

After wrestling with some sort of cold/throat infection for a week and a half, I was happy that I got to belt out as many songs as I did last night and that you all gave me some grace for some of the high notes I usually can hit, but didn't quite reach last night. Thank you to those who prayed for me this week to get over this and be able to do the show.

Angel, Martha, Thousandfold, and a couple other ladies there last night, thank you for allowing me the priveledge to serenade you and for the dances. :sexywink: Angel, I'm glad you liked your suprise.:D

To Missa, Janelle, Karen, Jase, and anyone else I may have missed who had to drive quite a ways to see us....we all thank you. It wouldn't be the same without you all there and we're so blessed to have you as our friends. :hug:

Saw some new faces last night and hope to see you again at the next show.

Also, another big Happy Birthday shout out to Bonnie our friend and manager.

Another big shout out to Richard "Poolboy" for the new website! Great job PB!

Well, God bless and we'll hopefully see you all again soon! Check the website www.U2JT.com for our next show info TBA. Best of luck to those trying to get tix for the upcoming tour. :yikes: :crazy:

Jason and the JT boys.

P.S. Thanks to everyone for putting up with and playing along with John Lambert (Lamb-Phisto's) antics. The guy is a nut! :lmao:

P.P.S. Don't forget to post a review on the new website!

Last edited:
Jason, you rock! Our prayers were indeed answered, your voice was incredible despite the cold. JT fills the room with magic, your shows are beautiful so it's not surprising the JT following continues, adding new faces and friends along the way. Yes, we wait patiently for the next show TBA.....
and so the story goes.....:larry: :adam: :bono: :edge: :heart: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Bono B. Jones said:
P.S. Thanks to everyone for putting up with and playing along with John Lambert (Lamb-Phisto's) antics. The guy is a nut! :lmao:

QUOTE]

OMG John was off the hook! That guy should be on SNL! What a character! Maybe he should be JT's opening act! Seriously, I don't think I've laughed so much in one night in a very long time! John was very entertaining. He does, however need a new microphone. Perhaps we could take up a collection for him, or do a fund raiser show to get him new props! :lmao:

Bono B. Jones said:
Best of luck to those trying to get tix for the upcoming tour. :yikes: :crazy:

P.P.S. Don't forget to post a review on the new website!
:applaud: PB did a great job, LOVE the new site!

I hope tickets fall from the skies into the hands of JT's Bono and his Ali!
:wink:

Last edited:
angel_of_L.A. said:

It looks fantastic!!! It's much better to read and a lot easier on the eyes than the band's official website.

But then again I'm biased. Black and red are my favorite colors and you guys are my favorite tribute band, so my opinion isn't really an opinion is it? :wink:

No way, Angel, I thought I was the only one who didn't like the teeny tiny print on the U2.com website?!!!!! I am not alone! I am not alone! *jumping up and down with glee with Angel in the Chedge line* :D

I love red and black also, and black and pink too!!:happy: *aren't we just the coolest inthe Chedge line?!*:dance:

Carek1230 said:

No way, Angel, I thought I was the only one who didn't like the teeny tiny print on the U2.com website?!!!!! I am not alone! I am not alone! *jumping up and down with glee with Angel in the Chedge line* :D

I love red and black also, and black and pink too!!:happy: *aren't we just the coolest inthe Chedge line?!*:dance:

Our coolness is ineffable! :sexywink:

:dance:

OK, I have to add my 2 cents to what Jason said.

Personally, I had a great time last night.... it is a pleasure to play music that I truly love... but to do so and then to look up and see so many familiar faces of new friends that being a part of this band has brought in to my life...it's amazing.

Thank you to everyone that came out to support a few good causes and one mentally challenged San Pedro Honorary Mayor hopeful.

Karen... thanks for the Red Bull... and my crown! OK, OK.... it's your turn. What song can we do for YOU?

Thanks to Missa and Jannell for coming out.... Luv Ya Missa!

Angel of LA........ Thank You

Jase, you still need to show me the MM pictures!

Got BAW's? We did! Yeah! I Love BAW's

Bonnie..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

and to everyone else, Martha, Doozer, etc. ..THANKS TO YOU TOO! Can't wait till we all get together again!

if you are so inclined.... there is a new place to leave feedback for the band on our new web site. We'd love to hear from you....

til next time!

God Bless!
Chedge

What exactly is a "Poolboy'?

scratch that....don't wanna know!

Last edited:
TheEdge U2JT said:

What exactly is a "Poolboy'?

scratch that....don't wanna know!

You know, I've had several people ask me and I even had one person say they need their pool cleaned! :der:

So yes, inquiring minds want to know just what exactly is a "Poolboy"!!!

Rich??!! :help:

TheEdge U2JT said:
OK, I have to add my 2 cents to what Jason said.

Karen... thanks for the Red Bull... and my crown! OK, OK.... it's your turn. What song can we do for YOU?

You are quite welcome for the crown of course :bow:
I was happy to pick up the Red Bull :yuck:
You forgot about the towel! :ohmy:

I will think about what song you can do for ME....it will
depend on the venue, of course.....but I will think of
something :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom