The Joshua Tree in San Diego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
night_and_day66 said:

Ok, i just want to say this right now, on record.
I get FIRST dibs on where i plan on falling asleep/passing out at Krens.
Based on what ill view on Sunday as far as sleeping/passing out arrangements go.
Cuz i know da biatch dont got enough room to even think.

Soooo, yea.

I call the closet!!!

Ok...5 posts in a row. Is this Allegra or Ron???

And in regards to this:
Adam's Member said:

why do I hear INXS right now???
"the devil inside, devil inside..." Angel brings out the devil inside....:sexywink:

No offense Angel, this is a crack at Ron only, but I think I'm about to be :sick:

I won't say "IF" but rather "WHEN" Ron flubs his bass lines this weekend, at least we'll know what the distraction is. :laugh:

Chedge, I think you've lost a member of the "Chedge Girls"....she's turned to the dark side.

Wait, let me re-phrase. She's turned to the DARKER side.

Bono B. Jones said:

And in regards to this:

No offense Angel, this is a crack at Ron only, but I think I'm about to be :sick:

I won't say "IF" but rather "WHEN" Ron flubs his bass lines this weekend, at least we'll know what the distraction is. :laugh:

Chedge, I think you've lost a member of the "Chedge Girls"....she's turned to the dark side.

yeah, sorry...didnt mean to be a post whore.......just I'm on 5th cup of coffee and ladies here at work pushing Easter chocolate, so I'm wired!!!!

twinkle twinkle baby!

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/weblogs/music/archives/001231.html

March 22, 2005

If you managed to snag a coveted golden ticket, maybe you're headed to one of the official U2 fan club parties at Canes. The parties start at 4 p.m. Monday and Wednesday, and packages run from $40 to $329 (find more info here). The event includes food, a shuttle to the venue and prize giveaways, including a chance to win free tickets to one of the shows.

Sunday's "Vertigo Eve" shindig (thrown by AtU2.com) at the downtown Hard Rock Cafe is sold out already, which is good news for the African Well Fund and its "Build a Well for Bono's Birthday" campaign, all conducted by dedicated U2 fans.

:madspit: they didn't even mention JT...

feel sorry for all those people going to Canes...:lmao:

Bono B. Jones said:

And in regards to this:

Thanks for leaving me outta the multiple post comment. :blahblah:

Ron wishes he was Allegra, that way it would be more acceptable to cook bacon and wear womens underthings.

Oops, did i just say that?
:shocked:

You said crack. I said multiple.... :drool:

night_and_day66 said:

Why am i not suprised....
Kren... maybe we should call this the 'coming out' party?

Yea, and Ron wants the closet.
:sexywink:

what the heck are you even talking about????

SIZE=3]OKAY PARTY PEOPLE IN THE JT HOUUUUUUUUUSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
1 MORE FUCKING DAY !!!
I cannot think of a better time EVER in my life, then right now, with all of you.
God has brought us together, life has brought us to one another, and we need to take advantage of knowing one another.
Why?? Simple... WE ARE LOVERS OF LOVE, LOVERS OF LIFE LOVERS OF ALL THAT IS RIGHT AND GOOD AND REAL![/SIZE]
All of us, have purpose and reason. Wether our nieghbor sees it or not, if we see it in each other, thats all that matters.
I see love and kindness in all of us. I see the struggle of doing whats right vs. doing what feels good.
We all fight darkness everyday.
But then, there is joy, and music is joy... love, is joy, Truth is joy, friendship and dancing and laughing and loving and hugging and smiling... is the free joy God gives us.
And hes blessed us with each other. This weekend, i will take advantage of this gift, and spread my love to all of you.
Please dont deny me this time, dont deny me the touch of you, and the friendship and humanness i so desperatly need.
I will give as much as i take, i promise, and probably even more. Thank you all for being my friends.. i love and need you more then you know.

Dont know what the hell happened to my post... my comp went all autistic on me.

Last edited:
Bono B. Jones said:

And in regards to this:

:lmao:

Chedge has nothing to worry about. I'm still a Chedge girl, my membership hasn't expired yet. Ron was easily distracted before the "dark side" if "Badam" girls were to emerge, I don't know what he'd do.

I still don't know who'll show up though---the Angel or the Devil.

Which one's the bigger distraction?
Which one can make Ron flub less?
Which one makes a better sandwich?

:hmm:

Originally posted by night_and_day66
You know....this sounds wrong in so many ways...yet if youve ever seen it, its just so right. :drool:

Jase...I agree. :drool:

ITS TODAY!!!! :laugh: :lol: :dance: I am looking forward to hanging out with all of you. It has been a little while. I have saved up all my babysitting for this. Angel...i have some amazing coffee for you and a bunch of Starbucks goodies for all of us. Sugar high, coffee high or just plain high on life it's going to be a great weekend. See you all there!:love: :kiss:

REASONS WHY JT ARE BETTER THEN THE REAL THING...

You can see them at least once a month.
After a show, no matter how tired they are, they will still talk to you.
You dont have to wait 6 hours for them to just wave to you.
Jason 'Bono' will still talk to you even if his froaty hurts, allthough it will be in a low, rathpy, thexthy voith....dammit.
They are considerable less expensive and just as, if not even more entertaining then the real thing.. (imho).
And many many more, but my tired bod has had only 7 hours sleep in the last 2 days and i am saving all my energy and my last 4 brain cells for the best show on earth.

JOSHUA TREE.............IS EVEN BETTER THEN THE REAL THING!!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

BONO, ADAM, LARRY, EDGE..... YOU SUCK! :madspit::madspit:

and no, this is not the rantings of an angry, jilted fan...

Weeeell.....lets not be so harsh.....I mean there would be no JT if there was no U2!!....I am by no means saying that JT does not ROCK! cause they do...but they had to get their material from some where right?, and it is true JT is accessible and might even play at your weddings and barmitvas but NOTHING IS BETTER THAN THE REAL THING!!!!...I Love JT for filling that U2 void for all these months now since the first time we saw them....I knew they were special...I am a JT fan, but I am IN LOVE WITH THE REAL THING!!!

Plus, JT never did play my requests, Original of the species, Love Peace or else, One step closer, Sweetest thing....

nyahnyah.gif

Either way I love JT you guys ROCK!...see you on Monday near the flat bed truck!:wink:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:
Weeeell.....lets not be so harsh.....I mean there would be no JT if there was no U2!!....I am by no means saying that JT does not ROCK! cause they do...but they had to get their material from some where right?, and it is true JT is accessible and might even play at your weddings and barmitvas but NOTHING IS BETTER THAN THE REAL THING!!!!...I Love JT for filling that U2 void for all these months now since the first time we saw them....I knew they were special...I am a JT fan, but I am IN LOVE WITH THE REAL THING!!!

Plus, JT never did play my requests, Original of the species, Love Peace or else, One step closer, Sweetest thing....

nyahnyah.gif

Either way I love JT you guys ROCK!...see you on Monday near the flat bed truck!:wink:

amen to the above! we only exist BECAUSE of U2 and all of you wonderful people!!
and I personally apologize for not playing the previously requested........all I can say is........be at the Hard Rock and the Flatbed..........one word........ SURPRISE!!!! :)

now I gotta take a shower and grab my gear and hit the road!

BonoFox1 said:

nyahnyah.gif

I stick by my word...

excpet for the sucking part.

BonoFox1 said:

nyahnyah.gif

We're just Faux U2... it's all about the real deal!

As for your requests..... I think we might do one of those tonight for you...maybe 2..

Chedge

Adam's Member said:

amen to the above! we only exist BECAUSE of U2 and all of you wonderful people!!
and I personally apologize for not playing the previously requested........all I can say is........be at the Hard Rock and the Flatbed..........one word........ SURPRISE!!!! :)

AWW!!..too sweet of you Adams member, I honestly wish I could make tonight, to the Hard Rock I know I will definately miss something truly special, but, I will see you guys Monday...
and I LOVE SURPRISES!:dance:

TheEdge U2JT said:

We're just Faux U2... it's all about the real deal!

As for your requests..... I think we might do one of those tonight for you...maybe 2..

Chedge

See, this is why I didnt even bother to go see the other "U2 tribute band" I was invited to see on St Paddys Day...
Like I said before you guys ROCK! and might I add, you are truly
nice guys!
unfortunately I wont get to see you guys tonight, but will definately
see you Monday!:up:

Last edited:
This was the funnest weekend ever! Thanks boy for putting on two great shows. The real thing was great too. Call me stupid but i dont know how to insert pictures in my posts so i posted some pictures on the yahoo group...check them out:bump:

JTsAli said:
This was the funnest weekend ever! Thanks boy for putting on two great shows. The real thing was great too. Call me stupid but i dont know how to insert pictures in my posts so i posted some pictures on the yahoo group...check them out:bump:

It was to quote Bono, "extraordinary."

Of course, I got yelled at by my boss this morning as soon as I walked in the door but it was worth every second. :)

this has been probably the greatest weekend of my life!!!!
JT one year anniversary, killer show at the Hard Rock, tons of fun playing out in the open on a freakin flat bed, seeing old friends in GA line, and meeting lots of new friends, from all over the planet....letterally.
and to top it off..........U2 opening night baby!!!!
what can I say??? mind blowing, life altering, soul stirring, foot stomping, fist pumping, soar throat screaming, crying, dancing, love flowing, unforgettable experience!!!!

only have a couple of things left on my list of "to do" and then I can die happy :)

spank me with a spoon and call me done!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....huh, wha? Oh, sorry.
I dont know how i am awake right now.
You are all wimps man. Taking the day off, you know who you are.
Anyways, it was a very incredible weekend.
I had so much fun with my co- guests at Krens house.
I will NOT apologize for the 'sleep-deprived dialing' .
Those of you who received the calls can thank me later. hehe.
Anyways i will be able to tell my tale this weekend when i go see U2 with my bestest friend, Alex. GA baby!, All the way!!!

HOWDY FOLKS!

I just got back into town this evening. I have tons of pics, but it's too late to share them now, but I promise I will get them up as soon as I can.

Also I got three feet away from the real man himself! YES! THAT'S RIGHT!!! BONO!!!!! I was so close! He didn't give any autographs...thanks to the chaotic crowd...I was getting crushed. Oh well, at least I have pics! I'll share those too!

I had tons of fun this weekend seeing old and new friends. Thanks y'all for a wonderful and memorable weekend. I'll never forget it. :heart:

JT rocked the Hard Rock and stopped the traffic!!! :rockon:

Love y'all!

:hug:

Last edited:
Wow! What a wild weekend ride....pinch me please, for it may have all been a dream. A very good dream! Filled with visions of angels and rock stars and the most beautiful music, good food, houseguests, presents, good times, IDIOTS (you all know who you are hehe), loads of laughter- the very best for the soul kind of laughter-crimson nails and Jesus round our necks (well, some of us with rednecks, no comment).....absotively best of times, my bestest Easter weekend EVER! Now if I could only find my chapstick!

Tomorrow another show....a chance for more good times and happy memories to be made. And a bootleg copy of 3/28's opener (yes I will share it -- only with those who grovel and beg).

My friends, I love you all, you all know who you are. And I cannot wait to share beautiful music and awesome good times with you all again SOON! :lol: :heart: :rockon: :hug:

Kren

Carek1230 said:
Wow! What a wild weekend ride....pinch me please, for it may have all been a dream. A very good dream! Filled with visions of angels and rock stars and the most beautiful music, good food, houseguests, presents, good times, IDIOTS (you all know who you are hehe), loads of laughter- the very best for the soul kind of laughter-crimson nails and Jesus round our necks (well, some of us with rednecks, no comment).....absotively best of times, my bestest Easter weekend EVER! Now if I could only find my chapstick!

Tomorrow another show....a chance for more good times and happy memories to be made. And a bootleg copy of 3/28's opener (yes I will share it -- only with those who grovel and beg).

My friends, I love you all, you all know who you are. And I cannot wait to share beautiful music and awesome good times with you all again SOON! :lol: :heart: :rockon: :hug:

Kren

which do i fall under...?
I could be the angel, the houseguest, even the good food!
narm!, narm!, narm!

YES! YES! Quiche is goood with turkey bacon and i was happy.
Jason to the left of me, Mitzye to my right...eating quiche...
i was a very satisfyed creamy middle.
I wont post a word about Fred Flintstone snoring and feet in my face...i wouldnt trade it for anything. xxx

and a big im not sorry for not being able to remove my hand from my pants...you had to be there.

PS . I LOVE SLEEP DEPRIVED DIALING!! ITS MY NEW HOBBY....YOU MAY BE NEXT!!!

Back
Top Bottom