The Joshua Tree Friday March 3rd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh my gosh! I am floored by that promo video! You guys are amazing! April 1 in San Diego... I am there!! See you then!!

oh my goodness...someone said something about the promo vid, so i went to jt's website and watched it....and voila, there i am all over it!!! :shocked:
i had no idea! i thought they were filming for a promo vid at the la county fair, but since i suck, i don't keep up w/the jt website that much, cuz i usually find better info here, so i hadn't seen the site since they put the footage up and had no idea that i was all over it!!:dance: :dance: :dance: :shrug: :dance: :dance: :dance:

pretty cool! makes ya think they have a full-time morleigh huh?!?! hehe....

carek1230...i can't believe you (at least) didn't let me know about this??! lol:tsk: :tsk:

Last edited:
popbellydancer said:
oh my goodness...someone said something about the promo vid, so i went to jt's website and watched it....and voila, there i am all over it!!! :shocked:

carek1230...i can't believe you (at least) didn't let me know about this??! lol:tsk: :tsk:

Don't blame her, she just found out about it. It has been up for a few weeks but we did not want to make a big deal about it. It was nice of Kren to post it.

Yes, Faux Morleigh, you are on the video! I thought my editing of Bono singing, "Swinging to the music" and you dancing was a nice look. You really added a lot to Mysterious Ways at the LACF. Thanks again for being a part of it.....now forever eched on video!

Hope to see you at one the the upcoming shows!

popbellydancer said:
i had no idea! i thought they were filming for a promo vid at the la county fair, but since i suck, i don't keep up w/the jt website that much, cuz i usually find better info here, so i hadn't seen the site since they put the footage up and had no idea that i was all over it!!

pretty cool! makes ya think they have a full-time morleigh huh?!?! hehe....

Who told you you sucked? I recall you being absolutley beautiful and wonderful.
JT was lucky to have you. IMHO.

Promo vid is amazing.
I love looking back at Joshua Tree and i feel extremely privledged to have know you all practically from the very begining.
:heart:

Last edited:
Wow Your promo vid is awesome! Great job guys. Just makes me want to come on out to the West coast even sooner :)

Mick

Chas.....Great video promo!

The scene with the fireworks in the sky at the fair is awesome!...I forgot about that happening that night.

Good times!

(Temecula March 11th?)

RedrocksU2 said:
Chas.....Great video promo!

The scene with the fireworks in the sky at the fair is awesome!...I forgot about that happening that night.

Good times!

(Temecula March 11th?)

Hey! That's what I said too! I remember that! Mike's stepson got that video footage I believe. Good job!

There is some hot chick that lives in Temecula that has been trying to get the boys out there since August of 2004....
Whatever happen to her?

hmmmmmm.

:whistle:

PS...im about to hit 900....stay tuned for something profound and meaningful.

Sorry that the "family" is locked out on the 11th. You'll just have to take the time to get charged up for St. Patty's at the HRC.

There may be a "special announcement" in association with that show. I'll post something here as soon as we know what is happening. How's that for a teast

Anyhow, back to the party, I cannot explain here but the details of this show are what make getting to pretend to be Edge so great. Ask me offline and I can explain.

Hot chick in Temecula? Really?? Isn't Temecula in the 909...you know... Meth houses, no teeth, doublewides, NASCAR.

Finally a JT show!

The music scene has been bone dry lately! Looking forward to the shows on the 3rd and the 17th!

So, who's the hot chick in the 909 and what do we have to do to get an invite?

BTW - LOVED the promo video!!! Well done!

Back
Top Bottom