The Joshua Tree and Killjoy Union!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:reject:

We didn't go at all. We went to dinner, and then came home and napped for an hour. After that nap, at 8:15, I realized how tired I was. I went back to bed at 8:30, and finally got up this morning at about 8:00.

I'm sorry guys. :sad:

Kiljoy Union, great job Ricky, Wes, Darren and Devin! :rockon:

And for that other band..:shifty: All I gotta say is

THAT WAS THE BEST FUCKIN' JT SHOW I'VE EVER SEEN....OVER 3 HOURS!!!

Possibly the strongest vocals from Jason that I've heard during the past 3 years...:up:

It was 1 a.m. and you still had 5 more songs; we had to leave but let me just give you a double :rockon:

Last edited:
It was truly amazing.
I had such an awesome time
And to everyone i said i love you to, i really meant it.

As usual JT blew me away, and having all the people i dearly love there with me
most made it one of the best nights of my life.

Mr. BAW said:
Kiljoy Union, great job Ricky, Wes, Darren and Devin! :rockon:

And for that other band..:shifty: All I gotta say is

THAT WAS THE BEST FUCKIN' JT SHOW I'VE EVER SEEN....OVER 3 HOURS!!!

Possibly the strongest vocals from Jason that I've heard during the past 3 years...:up:

It was 1 a.m. and you still had 5 more songs; we had to leave but let me just give you a double :rockon:

Thanks Mr. B! That means a lot coming from you! Thanks for hanging it til...almost the bitter end. I don't know what it was last night but something was going on. I had so much fun. The crowd was fantastic. Its the nights like this that make all the effort and work doing JT worth it.

Thanks to everyone that came out for the show. It's like a family reunion every time. Now off to Vegas for our 1st weekend at the JW Marriott and a JT "family wedding" in June!

Hope to see ya all out there too!

Last night was the first time I got to see Kiljoy Union. If I had more beer in me I would have totally danced to Neon Light Disaster.

Joshua Tree y'all blew me away. You had actually wiped me out last night! LOL What a great show.

redkat I mad it home with no Vicoden. Thanks for looking out for me. :hug:

:rockon: Last night was incredible! Kiljoy Union blew me away! The tell-tale sign an alt-rock band is worthy is when the guitars are screaming, the drum is throbbing, and you can still understand the vocals. I can't wait 'til a cd comes out- sign me to the waitlist! I must agree with the Chedge, there was definitely something special in the air last night. The 3+ hours flew by like nothing, and the songs were so fresh. Love that Spanish Eyes has found footing in the setlist! :drool:
- Thank you Kiljoy Union and JT for a great Friday night! And a thousand congrats to BBJ and Michelle!

Glad you made it home safe Trev :hug: Devlin it was nice hanging out with you :)

Ricky I loved Kiljoy Union! You sound amazing especially for being together for such a short time. I was impressed :up:

JT great show- crowd was really into it! I had no idea how late it was, it all flew by.

Martha :madwife:

DeadMansParty said:
dont you mean, MADE it home with no VICODIN?

are you sure you didnt have any? haha

Hey I didn't say anything about not taking any when I finally got home :tongue:

Great night! As always, so wonderful to see everyone. Ricky, your band was great and you are such a rock star. Joshua Tree was amazing as always, sucks I couldn't stay until the very end but I was pretty wiped out. Definitely considering trekking to Vegas in September.

Great gathering guys!
It all started with a nice dinner at Rock Bottom. It was nice to see the "family" there; Trevor, Dooz, Caron, Char and Rick, Redkat, Devlin, & Crystal. Too bad we did not take a pic.
I agree with Devlin. As always, a great performance. Chas was out of control and he had several guys in the first row going :rockon:....:lol:
It was a great crowd...lots of people there. I am so glad that the guys are being exposed more than ever now. Chas, you are doing a great job, IMO.
It was also nice for Jason to say that he appreciated the people that had to drive such a long distance to see the show and support the band, that is very appreciated, especially by those of us that are making several hours (in traffic) to be there :up:
Chas, amazing!..(eventhough another string busted) :)
Ron, you sounded awesome! great job!!!!
Jason had a great night with his voice.....UF, sounded great.
Mike, what can I say......fantastic.

Kiljoy Union; I was VERY impressed by the talent being shown with just a few weeks of being together. I realy liked the sound...If I can say....some Killers, Duran Duran? AWESOME STUFF Ricky!

Can't wait to the next one.

P.S. God Part II next time? :D

Back
Top Bottom