The Adventures of Hippy, Kristie, Pocket Adam, and some Socks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the reason JT bono is so blurry is cos I was cracking up so hard at his HAIR I couldn't take the picture :D

..I'm out of adventures with my twin pictures but I have one more that someone wanted to see
This is me at Lowe's with wet hair looking sad cos I'm taking AdamKitten to his new owner :sad:
It was our last day together...

Attachments

• meadam.jpg
    meadam.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Holy Pants, you two! I'm sitting here convulsing (with laughter.)How can I pick a favorite? I love the U2 7 cover! I love Edge's Elevation #7 shirt that's crossed out ... but I think the one that made me laugh the hardest was Adam's fro. HAAAAAA!!:lol:

Gina before looking at pics: Oh, I couldn't possibly be more excited about going to Florida than I am RIGHT NOW!!! :D

Gina after looking at pics: PICS SO COOL!!! MUST GO TO FLORIDA *NOW*!!!!!! AYE AYE AYE!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYYAAY!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

In case you haven't noticed, I simply *loveth* the pics. The fro, the charmin, and pocket adam on the beach. What more could a girl ask for? I only hope my visit proves as fruitful ;)

Speaking of my visit....ONE WEEEEEEK!!!!

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
Speaking of my visit....ONE WEEEEEEK!!!!

Dood I'm counting the days! Woohoo! I'm so excited!

Twin, start thinking of projects we can do while you're here...if you want to ;) I also have BonoSock and EdgeSock with me so we can play around with them if we want to ;)

Woohoo!

OMBBBBBB You guys! Those are great!!! LOL! I am sooooo glad to see that Me Mona and Julie aren't the only ones who get craft horny when we are together!!! LMAO!!! Seriously, it like...What do we do? CRAAAAAFFFFTTTT!!! LOL!

Seriously though, Mona and I have this theory...see we wouldn't have to make so many crafts and T-shirts if U2 PUT OUT MORE MERCHANDISE!!! I mean...we shouldn't HAVE to make our own MacPhisto shoes and Suits...we shouldn't HAVE to make our own Bono Crotch Nightlights...we shouldn't HAVE to make our own mirrorball phone...we shouldn't HAVE to...*ahem*

Where was I?

Oh yeah...

GREAT SOCKS GUYS!!!!!!!!

Fishy <><

i am laughing too hard at those damn puppets!!! the adam shirt from the Seven CD was perfect...the pants, the fro hair...the naked sock with the shamrock cracked me up SOOO BAD!!!!

(of course ed shook his head and was heard to mutter "pleeeeba")

i was screaming at the edge sock, and bono's dreads....just you wait..i bet he will bring them out on the next tour!!!!

kristie....you looked amazing dah-link in those pantalones!!!:heart: :heart:

Kristie said:
this is my favorite favorite one

Twins and the U2 Socks re-create the U2-7 cover.
Note the Bonomouth.

LMAO! You guys are crazy (in a good way, I suppose...:sexywink: )

elizabeth said:

kristie....you looked amazing dah-link in those pantalones!!!:heart: :heart:

awwww *blush* thanks!
Adam = took up a lot of my time ;)

aand fishy? The sock puppets were inspired by you guys's Mackie shoes... I was in the showah one morning thinking of that and thought "we should do a craft..." and suggested it to my Twin :D

T minus 4 DAYS till I visit!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!!! :D

As for things to do...hmmm...my brain power has been sapped by my finals...but I'm sure we'll think of something bizarre and entertaining to do. :tongue:

P.S. I just got a new shipment of videos in today. Among the new goodies: two concerts from 1983 (fro anyone?), Bono's speech from Harvard, and Edge's Elevation birthday concert from Barcelona. I shall bring them. We shall watch them. We shall love them. :D

Twin. I watched a bit if the videos last night. And sweet LORD they're funny. We are going to be so incapacitated with mirth that we won't even be able to do anything else. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom