Teens on Interference!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonocrazy88

New Yorker
Hey, I was born in '88 and I know there are more people here that were born in or around that year. So, if you were, come on and post! :yes:

hey i'm from 89... and i am desperatly looking for people who share my love for U2... it seems like all teens my age are into bad music like rap, and pop and it drives me crazy having to listen to that shit. I need to meet some hard core classic rockers. chat me back if you want to talk...

April 29th, 1987 for me...

the night of "Rocks Hottest Ticket" which happens to have the best version (IMO) of my favorite song (With or Without you) played that night.

if anyone wants to chat with me whenever, lemme know on this thread and ill reply with my messenger info...

StlElevation said:
April 29th, 1987 for me...

the night of "Rocks Hottest Ticket" which happens to have the best version (IMO) of my favorite song (With or Without you) played that night.

if anyone wants to chat with me whenever, lemme know on this thread and ill reply with my messenger info...

Yeah, I'd love to chat with you. :wave:

blonde_rocker said:
hey i'm from 89... and i am desperatly looking for people who share my love for U2... it seems like all teens my age are into bad music like rap, and pop and it drives me crazy having to listen to that shit. I need to meet some hard core classic rockers. chat me back if you want to talk...

Clap, clap, clap... AMEN!!!

Hey do you have msn or icq?

if anyone wants to chat with me too... my msn is felipemagaldi@hotmail.com

hey people don?t post here without posting your msn or icq number :wave:

Back
Top Bottom