Teens on Interference!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blonde_rocker said:
hey i'm from 89... and i am desperatly looking for people who share my love for U2... it seems like all teens my age are into bad music like rap, and pop and it drives me crazy having to listen to that shit. I need to meet some hard core classic rockers. chat me back if you want to talk...

Hey, I want teenage U2 fans ,too! I was born in 1990. I am 13 years old. Yeah, I rwally don't like rap music or stpid Justin Timberlake. Please respond back, blonde_rocker!

i was born in 1985...
if only i knew U2 were touring in Australia when i was 12... as if i would have been aloud to go!!!

bugo said:

yipper! ive got a pretty embarrassing site thats a few years old with awful writing but its got good memories i grew up with the old hedgehog!sonic site!
lol! i used to get the sonic comic too! they stopped making it a few years ago. :lol: ive got all the mega drive sonic games, some master system, and mega cd and 32x games. (they only made like 10 games for that,lol.)
i think its a bit crap tho, changing robotniks name to eggman.:tsk: i used to watch the sonic cartoons too! :reject: :uhoh: heehee!

I wish I would have found this thread sooner!!!
Born on 2/1/88 and currently live in Las Vegas, NV.
Wow, this thread just made my day. I'm so happy now!!!:hyper:
I thought I was so alone. My friends all like that punk/rock/pop whatever it is stuff. I'm ok with it, but I've always loved U2 and other bands like Duran Duran, Aerosmith, Journey, etc.
I'll be going down to the LA/ S. CA area from August 21st to August 29th, anyone want to meet up and talk for a few hours?
Email is rocknrollsaveslives_u2@yahoo.com and AIM is macphistofreak.

I was born in 86'! going to be 18 soon and for my birthday weekend i'm going down to dublin for a drinking session!!
I was brought listening to U2 so i didn't miss much in terms of their music!

Back
Top Bottom