Teens on Interference!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vivalapopedge said:
Haha, that sounds good! Now we get to argue about which Edge era is the best.....I think you can guess mine:wink: !

as far as guitar playing goes, this tour was about as good as any

as far as looks go, either the beanie or JT tour

as far as best edge album...most of them:drool: :drool: :drool:

Gahhhhh!! JT tour hair was baaaaad, all fried looking:eyebrow:! Though I loved the cool outfits, I have this pair of pants that I call my popstar pants that look just like the ones he wears in every frame of Rattle and Hum. But I really liked the blown out bouffant he had in the late 70s:wink: :drool: .......as for best edge album......nice point, and very true!

I was! I was so afraid his long braids would somehow get caught in his guitar and he would strangle himself! Or he would be arrested for improper use of a crimper!:scream:

the rockin edge said:
:uhoh: this thread is now full of 13/14 year olds

what happened to the cool teens...year of the Joshua Tree :rockon:

:rockon:

Yeah, us 'oldtimers' gotta stick together aginst these novinces here :grumpy:.

Circa1992, did you make that avatar?

For Honor said:

:rockon:

Yeah, us 'oldtimers' gotta stick together aginst these novinces here :grumpy:.

Circa1992, did you make that avatar?

It's from 11/22....

Lila and Sad_Girl just helped me size it so I could use it as an AV :bow: :)

^ yeah.. that's true..

.. so I suppose I'm content with my birth during the glamorous year of 1989 :yes:

I'd've preferred a couple years earlier... maybe 1984 or 1985, before colleges started becoming this huge competitive get-in-or-die thing. :ohmy: :grumpy:

But 1988 is still the coolest year. :wink: Maybe the end of 1987 too, because January's pretty close to the previous year.

1989 > 1988 :D

I have a friend who has the same birthday as Bono and his daughter, May 10th.
Easy way to remember a birthday huh?

Sometimes I wish I were born just two days later to synchronize birthdays with Bono. but if so, that would make me have the exact same birthdate as his daughter :ohmy: (May 10, 1989)

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom