Teenage U2 fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think the world's gonna end as predicted. I think it'll be very unexpected when it happens and I hope I'm not alive through it all either. I remember the big fuss back on May 21 when that guy made the prediction and made himself look like a dumbass fool. Why do a lot of the predictions land on or around the 21st of the predicted month? :|

Me too, I don't really expect to be around to see the world end, nor do I appreciate the psycho's trying to make everyone believe it will!! I love how they all say it's in the bible, but the bible says you'll never know when it's coming *facepalm*

Thanks, I've been a fan since I can remember. My dad thought I was going to be a boy so he bought me a LOT of U2 gear:lol:. He wanted to be like Adam.... I am a pretty good bass player though.

For me, it started with the Live from Boston special on VH1. I became a casual fan, but didn't convert to hardcore status until U2360° came around. I was able to see my first U2 show on the second North American leg in 2011, with my dad, and damn was it incredible.

For me, it started with the Live from Boston special on VH1. I became a casual fan, but didn't convert to hardcore status until U2360° came around. I was able to see my first U2 show on the second North American leg in 2011, with my dad, and damn was it incredible.

We're pretty similar, my dad bought the Elevation DVD and that made me a fan, but I wasn't a die hard till 360. I saw them in Seattle in 2011 with a friend on the 360 tour and it was great. Now my dad and I are going to opening night in Vancouver, BC in May for the new tour. I'm super stoked.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

We're pretty similar, my dad bought the Elevation DVD and that made me a fan, but I wasn't a die hard till 360. I saw them in Seattle in 2011 with a friend on the 360 tour and it was great. Now my dad and I are going to opening night in Vancouver, BC in May for the new tour. I'm super stoked.
That's going to be one hell of a show, and in one of my favorite cities. Hoping for a stadium leg in 2016.

That's going to be one hell of a show, and in one of my favorite cities. Hoping for a stadium leg in 2016.

I was originally disappointed that there weren't any Seattle or Portland shows because I go to school in Eugene (my real home is in Portland) so I thought it'd be a hassle getting up to Vancouver. But my dad and I will just take the Amtrak up. Except now I have to try to get tickets to night 2 on Monday and I have a final the same time as the general onsale...

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom