teenage fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would be really suprised ifone of my teachers like U2, but the fact they don't seem to hate them is good enough for me

to be honest, I thought I'd never see them in my whole life :|
and the way that i did end up going was just incredibly lucky.

to see them again would be spectacular :happy:

Me neither! when I ordered the tix, I said to myself "I have tickets for a U2 concert." Then I started laughing and felt like a liar or just stupid.. These things don't really happen to people, stupid, the people on the concert dvd's are..fake.. I don't know..

So surreal! For me anyway.. :wink: :happy:

Ha! Surreal yeah, definitely :yes:

If I ever had tix for a U2 gig, I'd puke on them... too much excitement :huh: :lol: Anyway, then, when I get there, I'd carry them with me and people would let me go right to the front because of (or thanks to :macdevil: ) the nasty smell... :D quite a strategy, huh? :wink: The only flaw in my master plan is that U2 themselves would go away :hmm: :( *sigh*

Last edited:
^ quite a ... unique strategy.

I'm sure no one has ever thought of that. :wink:

*sofia* said:
Me neither! when I ordered the tix, I said to myself "I have tickets for a U2 concert." Then I started laughing and felt like a liar or just stupid.. These things don't really happen to people, stupid, the people on the concert dvd's are..fake.. I don't know..

that's how i felt standing with the crowd while they were playing! I couldn't believe they were within a mile radius of me. i kept freaking out so my brother kept telling me to shut up.. lol

when I arrived at the arena, it was about 4:30? and my brother and i just mosied around. and after the show and i came home to the forum.. everyone from the show said they were signing and taking pictures at 5ish. :sad: :( i was soooo bummed that i missed out on such a chance to meet them (especially cause I had seats so i didn't have to worry about GA and stuff). :sigh:

but seeing them was good enough :)

have ya heard that they're incredible live? :wink: :happy:

Back
Top Bottom