St Patrick's Day with JT in LA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TICKET ANNOUNCEMENT

I know that there are some of you that are concerned that you will get to the HRC and not be able to get in. What we are going to do is have a RSVP list at the door. We will hold tickets for the people on the list until 8:45PM. At that time any unclaimed spots will be released.

If you are coming to the show and want to have tickets held for you, I need you to email me your full name and how many tickets you need. I will be taking names for the list until Monday March 13th. Please send all info to Chedge@u2jt.com

When you get to the HRC, let them know you are on the RSVP list. You can pay for the tickets at that point.

Carek1230 said:
Missa and I will be wearing black, not green, as we are mourning the postponement of the rest of the Vertigo tour:|
I don't know if you're joking but wearing "black in mourning" of the tour is not even something to make light of....let's remember the family and reason for the cancellation before making a Stand for your disappointment...I think it was wrong to post and even more wrong if you follow through with it...JMO. :|

Mr. BAW said:
I don't know if you're joking but wearing "black in mourning" of the tour is not even something to make light of....let's remember the family and reason for the cancellation before making a Stand for your disappointment...I think it was wrong to post and even more wrong if you follow through with it...JMO. :|

We are not making light of anything here. Melissa and I are very sad about what's happened with U2 and the postponement or even possible cancellation of the remainder of the tour. We are among thousands of fans who have had trips booked for months. I honestly don't care if I lose deposit money, etc. as that is nothing compared to that of the life of a child or family member. We are not in the St Patrick's mood. But we don't feel anything wrong with feeling mournful or sad right now, OR with wearing black (believe us that we are praying and hoping only the best for the families of the band firstmost). We are not meaning to stand out and make a blatant public statement in an effort to have others follow suit :no: :down: We mean no disrespect. If this has upset or offended you, Mr BAW, or anyone else, in any way, our apologies, and I speak on behalf of the both of us, especially for having said anything.

We are waiting with hope with the rest of the U2 community and waiting to decide what to do about the trip we had planned.

Black is typically an acceptable color for mourning...

Mourning is an acceptable practice for rememberance and sorrow....

Mourning is not warranted for the postponement of the tour...disappointment, I'm sure, but not mourning..

Maybe it was just the choice of words that's getting to me,,,I'm neither angry or upset, just a little off center about the meaning of your intended demonstration..

I'm sure people will be wearing black jackets because its cold, not to show any allegiance connected to the tour or illness of the family member...blah, blah, blah....

:|

TheEdge U2JT said:
Should I add An Cat Dubh to the set list in honor of Missa's Cat?

I'm glad I got to read the beginning of this thread....
Chaz, have you guys played An Cat Dubh before? :hmm:...I don't remember you guys ever playing it.
I was listening to it on the way to work today.....:rockon:

Adam's Member said:

how do you know?

wait..........oh yeah :wink:

Remember we went shopping for that schoolgirl outfit you wanted and we couldnt find your size,
and you were depressed and so to cheer you up,
i bought you the green thong/bra set...yea, so thats how i know.

Thats my story and im sticking to it.

Mr. BAW said:
Black is typically an acceptable color for mourning...

Mourning is an acceptable practice for rememberance and sorrow....

Mourning is not warranted for the postponement of the tour...disappointment, I'm sure, but not mourning..

Maybe it was just the choice of words that's getting to me,,,I'm neither angry or upset, just a little off center about the meaning of your intended demonstration..

I'm sure people will be wearing black jackets because its cold, not to show any allegiance connected to the tour or illness of the family member...blah, blah, blah....

:|

I know. I understand.

Mr. BAW

:hug:

night_and_day66 said:
Hmmm, i get 5 mins to breathe and the work police reems me.

Would you like to shove a hot poker in my eye while your at it?

mmmmmmreeeems.

:wink:

not unless I'm a really bad aim :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom