St. Patrick's Day in NYC w/ The Unforgettable Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Summer 2006 New York Gathering

Ok i'm tired of gatheringsf being everywhere but here... come on now, it's the biggest city in america... it's the capitol of the world! or at least we like to tell ourselfs that!

so if i try to put together something... perhaps centered around a performance by unforgettable fire (www.uf2.com) for late spring/summer time... who would be willing to make the trip?

anyone?

anyone?

i'm starting this thread now so that i can see exactly what the response would be, if anyone would be willing and able to come on down to the city of blinding lights for a weekend.

let me know... post ideas, any ideas, dates, whatever...

Well, it just so happens that the BAWs have been planning a trip for spring 2006 to include Boston, MD/DC & NY :happy:

Re: Summer 2006 New York Gathering

Headache in a Suitcase said:
Ok i'm tired of gatheringsf being everywhere but here... come on now, it's the biggest city in america... it's the capitol of the world! or at least we like to tell ourselfs that!

so if i try to put together something... perhaps centered around a performance by unforgettable fire (www.uf2.com) for late spring/summer time... who would be willing to make the trip?

anyone?

anyone?

i'm starting this thread now so that i can see exactly what the response would be, if anyone would be willing and able to come on down to the city of blinding lights for a weekend.

let me know... post ideas, any ideas, dates, whatever...

Sounds like a great idea and I might just consider going.....altho it depends on if this Hawaii rumor rings true or not cuz if U2 plays in Hawaii in April I am already there you know you know.....

mick3b1g said:
Can I come? :)

M

no

u2simp11.jpg

wankers :wink:

:hmm: Mr. Blu & I already want to go back to NY.... St Patty's day would soo rock! :up:

*scurries off to check flights*

Hey Im luck to find the grey window to make a post. :) Everything is so ...well blue

m

Wow!! Ootsey, you caught me off gaurd :) Not too many people know about that. hmm who is this masked person :)

M

btw we did end up in there after the 3rd song or so. Great show with a Lennon theme that night

OOTSEY said:
I say everybody get tix to see UF at BB King on St. Paddy's Day in NYC what better way for "Everyone" to get together? And oh yea Mick, "I'll never tell" LOL

I would love to be in NY on St Pat's but I am already committed to seeing Joshua Tree in LA on St Pat's 2006. Maybe NY some other time as I would LOVE to go back!

Diane L said:
I would love to hang with some Interferencers in New York City...sometimes living on Long Island has its advantages, and this would definitely be one of them! So, count me in! :up:
Diane, where on LI? Mr. Blu & I just stayed with friends in Ronkonkoma at Thanksgiving. :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom