St. Patrick's Day in NYC w/ The Unforgettable Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We always struggle for a set list every week and once we get somthing typed up It ends up changing 2 min before we start. I was playing around and made football plays and such as it looks like a typical list that we neve follow anyway. You can a G for George, and C for Craig and yea an M for me at the touchdown line. I dont know how the tic tac toe started.

Mick

Hrmm... I'll obvs. be in town this night.. Hrmm.. I'm getting started with the party around noon though, so don't know what kind of shape I'll be in once you guys hit the stage.... :hmm:

Numb1075 said:
Never heard of that song called "B Stage":scratch:

LOL!! Umm...it's a B side song by U2...

;-)

Naaww....

UF usually plays a couple of songs at the B Stage...in the crowd at the back. That's what that means...

Priceless picture! :)

-Ams

Hello Angel - you should come, I'd love to meet you and say hello.

I'll be partying beginning at 6pm sharp, so come 11:30pm, i'll be in good spirits as well.:wink:

mick3b1g said:
We always struggle for a set list every week and once we get somthing typed up It ends up changing 2 min before we start. I was playing around and made football plays and such as it looks like a typical list that we neve follow anyway. You can a G for George, and C for Craig and yea an M for me at the touchdown line. I dont know how the tic tac toe started.

Mick

i played elgin in that one on top. i lost :sad:

when you start losing in tic tac toe, you know it's time to stop drinking... or maybe drink more :hmm:

Headache, I've never been to BB Kings.....

Is it more like a bar set up like The Saloon or Flannery's (but on a larger scale)?

Or is it like MSG but on a much smaller scale?

In other words, does it feel like a big bar or like a small arena?

big bar. They have tables and seats for acoustic listening and clear the middle area for louder bands for standing. Its a beatiful place

M

GREAT show in Hoboken on Saturday night! I think I just got rid of my hangover today! We had so much fun. I'll be in Vegas for the St. Patty's show, otherwise I'd be all over it.

I could be wrong, but it's finally March !! 16 more days until I celerate my heritage in times square by eating lots of potatoes.....

and rocking out to UF w/ an adult beverage or 12.

Hmm...there is a chance that I wont be able to make The Show on 17th. :sad:
I bought my ticket ages ago...but something's come up and I am trying my best to find a way out.

Ugh...this really sucks. :(

-Amrita

Amrita, I hope everything is ok. I hope you can make it. BBs is not the same without you

mick

Ok, so, who's going?

and where is everyone going beforehand?

and, should I be getting to BB King's way in advance for any particular reason?

Show time at 11:30?

:wink:

I'm still hoping to make it.

Numb........Last year, I remember standing out in line from 10:00 for the 11:30 show.

A good place to hang out would be Chevy's next door....awesome margaritas!!

last year there was a line stretchign down 42nd street to get in before doors opened, and that was the day after st. patrick's day.

would be a safe bet to at least assume the same thing will happen this year... which does't really mean anything unless you plan on staking out a spot in the center of the floor... it's like GA all over again :drool:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
last year there was a line stretchign down 42nd street to get in before doors opened, and that was the day after st. patrick's day.

would be a safe bet to at least assume the same thing will happen this year... which does't really mean anything unless you plan on staking out a spot in the center of the floor... it's like GA all over again :drool:

Never had the pleasure of GA.

Being unfamiliar with this venue, I'm not sure if it holds 500 or 5000. But if there is a long line to get in, you both are suggesting getting there early....like 10pm?

Back
Top Bottom