SoCal Meeting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wannabe

War Child
Greetings,

Having recently moved to the Southern California area AND noticing JTLA has no shows for a while... I'd like to propose a meet-up in the near future (month). I know, I know, 'you dumbass' you think, 'you could've had a great time yesterday!'

True, your facts check out... However, I did the smart thing of moving to the second largest city in the United States w/o a job in hand... ah yes, the fabled American Dream. Point being, I didn't have the time or money yesterday to go to Long Beach. I would've loved to have met new friends (you guys) and seen a double-set, but my wallet and common sense said no.

I would still like to meet many SoCal-ers, but before the next JTLA show that would be anywhere remote to, well, LA. Would anyone like to meet up within the next month?? near future??

:no: I didn't get home till 5am after last night and I don't plan to make that drive from SD for quite a while. It was, however, good seeing most of you folks again.

We could always have a great time at my club. But only on a night that I am not working, I can always get us the VIP stage.

DeadMansParty said:
We could always have a great time at my club. But only on a night that I am not working, I can always get us the VIP stage.

:hmm: I do want to check out your bar

Cleasai said:

:hmm: I do want to check out your bar

I do!

but it would be cool to visit the slidebar too!

mmmmmmmm ricky's bar :drool:

:reject:

actually that used to be my old haunt back in the day.....back when it was The Hub.

count me in......just say when

A really great night to come in, would be a wednesday night, its busy, but not too busy. Most nights its alot of 21 year olds screaming " woo hoo" and shit, but wednesday nights are steady, and Im sure to show everyone a good time, Ron and I are great pole dancers:wink: :huh:

DeadMansParty said:
A really great night to come in, would be a wednesday night, its busy, but not too busy. Most nights its alot of 21 year olds screaming " woo hoo" and shit, but wednesday nights are steady, and Im sure to show everyone a good time, Ron and I are great pole dancers:wink: :huh:

yeah, but do I have to scream "woo hoo"?

wait....... they have poles at the slidebar?? :eyebrow:

DeadMansParty said:

Mmmm 21-year-old co-eds getting tipsy in the bar. :macdevil:

I'd love to find good bars around here. There's one right across the street from me and I found a cool one off of Santa Monica.

Given that I don't have employment right now, I can meet up whenever!

DMP's idea is excellent...Slidebar has great atmosphere, great food, etc. We've had several smaller meet-ups there and everyone we've ever taken there has loved it!

DeadMansParty said:

I'm not touching that one with a 10 foot pole. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom