SoCal - Aug. 28/29 - FIDM/Grammy Museum & Potluck at a park or beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

romi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
So, the Baw BQ is off, but I would still like to come down and see my Southern California friends one of these two weekends. Any ideas?

I had talked to Maddy about this before, FIDM is having two cool exhibits going on. The first is of costumes from and inspired by the latest "Alice in Wonderland" and the second is this year's Emmy-nominated costumes. Admission is free but the gallery is open Tuesday through Saturday so we'd have to do it on a Saturday. We could also do lunch at LA Live and maybe also check out the Grammy Museum. Admission there is $12.95 but I think I got a AAA discount before.

all great ideas. I would come down even if you said you all wanna watch the grass grow:wink: I just want you guys and gals to be there:cute:

I had talked to Maddy about this before, FIDM is having two cool exhibits going on. The first is of costumes from and inspired by the latest "Alice in Wonderland" and the second is this year's Emmy-nominated costumes. Admission is free but the gallery is open Tuesday through Saturday so we'd have to do it on a Saturday. We could also do lunch at LA Live and maybe also check out the Grammy Museum. Admission there is $12.95 but I think I got a AAA discount before.

I like the Grammy Museum idea. And I'm a big fan of lunch. :up:

Jealous!
*wishes she still lived in a city with fun stuff happening*

all of this sounds great! maybe you guys could decide what ti do and then ask a mod to rename this thread?

the second weekend works better for me, but if it comes down to teh first one that's fine...

:up:
Lisa, I talked to Alma while we were in S. Florida about going to the beach in NC to see you!
:hyper: Squeeeeee!!! :applaud: :D

can you make it up to say..... NYC in september?
:sad: Can't do it. Furthest we'll be traveling for a while is the 2hrs nothwest to Raleigh in October for Muse. Which sucks, 'cuz Kelly & I are always ready to hit Manhattan.

I can't make it on the 21st, I have to go to a family function. How does the 28th work for everyone? If the 21st is better for the majority, I'll have to skip out this time and anxiously await the next get together.

so if the weekend of the 28th works, can I go ahead and ask the name of the thread be changed? and what are the activities we are doing again?

Back
Top Bottom