SF/Bay Area U23D gathering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi!

I'm sure you've already seen the movie but now that it's coming down to the peninsula, a few friends and I want to get together before and after U23D's "wide" release on Fri, Feb 22nd. Please contact me if you are interested in a pint and then the show (or a show and
then a pint....or perhaps a pint and then another pint:).

We will meet up in an Irish pub in Mountain View (St. Stephen's Green on Castro St). The manager is happy to
put in U2 videos and give us special pricing on drinks and food in our own corner of the bar.

Let me know if you're interested. The movie theater is the Century 16 in Mountain View and we'll be going to
the 8p show. I'll be at the pub around 5:30 and then heading over to the theater around 7p.

Hope to see you there!
Alli
ps-please invite friends and family. The more the merrier!

It only plays at 8 PM and 11.20 PM.

I went to the 8 PM showing.
It was kind of a last minute decison.
So got there exactly around 8 and sat, I think, center 3rd row from the front.

Last edited:
Wish I was a little closer, I'd come down to see it there!

It's playing up here in Fairfax. I'm seriously considering a last minute run for the 4:50 show today. After all it's been a few weeks since I saw my first two viewing and I'm SO READY for another! If not, I'm definitely going on Thursday at 7:20. Anyone up for coming up here to join me?

Alli - did you get a crew together for Friday's show!

Sicy said:

Say that again!
:mad:

I missed the chance to meet you?
:sad:

hotpepper said:
Wish I was a little closer, I'd come down to see it there!

It's playing up here in Fairfax. I'm seriously considering a last minute run for the 4:50 show today. After all it's been a few weeks since I saw my first two viewing and I'm SO READY for another! If not, I'm definitely going on Thursday at 7:20. Anyone up for coming up here to join me?

Hey Lori! :wave:

Did you end up going yesterday?

See you on the 14th!

Um yeah! I was at the 8pm show! I posted up there right before you :sad:

Were you by chance wearing a brown / tan outfit? For a second I was walking behind a couple in the parking lot after the show and I thought it might be you.

I even told my bf I wanted to watch all the people come out after the show because I KNEW there HAD to be someone I knew in the theatre :lol: :sad: But we didnt......

Sicy said:
Um yeah! I was at the 8pm show! I posted up there right before you :sad:

Were you by chance wearing a brown / tan outfit? For a second I was walking behind a couple in the parking lot after the show and I thought it might be you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
That sure could have been me.

I was wearing this jacket.
See below.

100-0049_IMG-1.jpg

And dark grey pants.

Sounds like you two (HA HA) just missed each other.

I did not end up going yesterday. :sad: The weather was so crappy and I didn't want to miss any of The Oscars :reject: .

I'm definitely going on Thursday with some friends. They are in for a big :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: treat!

Sicy said:
Were you with a gentleman?

Yes, who I'm sure will instantly :heart: you for calling him that!

hotpepper said:
Sounds like you two (HA HA) just missed each other.

Yeah, sure does.

hotpepper said:
I did not end up going yesterday. :sad: The weather was so crappy and I didn't want to miss any of The Oscars :reject: .

I'm definitely going on Thursday with some friends. They are in for a big :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: treat!

Oh, don't you :reject: about The Oscars.
I was doing the same thing.
I love watching award shows!

Have fun on Thursday, Lori!
And see you in two weeks.

Last edited:
Miringeltje said:

Yes, who I'm sure will instantly :heart: you for calling him that!

Yeah, sure does.

Oh, don't you :reject: about The Oscars.
I was doing the same thing.
I love watching award shows!

Have fun on Thursday, Lori!
And see you in two weeks.

Aw. You are so sweet! There's very little that comes between me and my U2 so I'm glad you were watching the Hollywood glitz too!

See you soon!

Back
Top Bottom