Seattle U2 Laser show check in here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
OK, Hi everyone. I decided to make one thread where we all could discuss plans to meet this weekend.
So I guess first off......who is going?
Friday or Saturday?
I know there are quite a few. Phuzzie, On the Edge, Scottphisto, Echo, and there are more, but I forgot names.

------------------
mrs_clayton@hotmail.com

So...do we want to do something as a group either before or after the show??
I think there are a few who are underage, or I'd suggest having a pint of Guinness.
We could have a dinner somewhere, but I don't get off work until 5:30, and I don't think I'd be able to join in
frown.gif
frown.gif

It's about time the U2 fans of Seattle get together and do something. I get envious of the Toronto fans and the Minneapolis fans that get together and have dinner and funtimes.
Anyways back to this weekend........
We could also do something after the show, milkshakes at Dicks (or french fries) they're open pretty late. Or just run around causing U2 chaos where ever we go.
So post your ideas,
Mrs.Clayton

------------------
mrs_clayton@hotmail.com

Woo-hoo!
Hey guess what I found out?
We can get a group discount rate if we have 15 or more people!
I don't think it can be set up in time, however, if we like the show, we could always go back as a group for a lower rate.

I'm going Saturday.
smile.gif
What time? Do we want to do something before?

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Hey...
Old Spaghetti Factory for food before hand? I'm sorry you work Magena.
frown.gif
Sara, Phuzzie, and I were talking about doing dinner there... anyone else gonna come? What time?
smile.gif

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Hey!!
smile.gif

What I was thinking was this for our plan:

We could meet at Old Spaghetti Factory on Saturday, around 5:30 pm for dinner, then go to the laser show, and then meet up with Mrs. Clayton for milkshakes like she suggested
smile.gif
And causing U2 chaos sounds really fun too.
biggrin.gif

Any other ideas? It's just my idea of what we could do.
smile.gif

------------------
-- Sara
the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind

[This message has been edited by littleheartsuitcase (edited 04-04-2002).]

Hey, that sounds like a plan, Stan...

Today at work I'll find out if I'm going to the laser show alone. There are a few people I was going to ask to see if they might like to come along. If I have to go alone, then I see no problem in doing whatever after the show.
So I'll post later tonight when I find out!
Mrs.Clayton

Hullo hullo,
Laura & I hashed out another schedule that works, since I forgot that the Old Spaghetti Factory is naturally VERY busy on Sat! and the time that I originally had picked out would only give us an hour for dinner..

So the dinner time is offically 5:00 if that works with everybody
smile.gif
I was thinking also it would be good to get in line at least at hour beforehand, at 6:30, since the last laser show I was at really filled up quickly.
Then after the show, we could do the Dick's drive-in thing as planned!

How does that sound?
I'm curious as to who else is coming too & how we will identify with each other when we meet
biggrin.gif

------------------
-- Sara
the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind

*stumbles into thread late as HELL*

Weeeeeeeeeellllll...

Echo and I are going Saturday. We'll probably be up to our usuall hijinks beforehand, but we'd love to meet other PLEBAns...

Sooooo...I'm gonna wear a really noticeable hat. A blue and white jester hat. So, if anyone sees a dude wearing a jester hat, walking with a chick, and wearing a black leather coat, GRAB HIM!!! Odds are, it's me. (sorry to the other guy who will wear exactly the same thing as I)

Dunno when we'll be getting in there, but probably show up an hour or more in advance.

Cuz we smoove like dat.

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

He's prettier than you think...

Scottphisto vending machines. Now everywhere inside the famous PLEBA Mansion, fullfilling all your Scottphisto needs!

I'm just some fruitcake who thinks he's a pimp.

Voted Most Likely To Be Responsible For Unexplained Disappearances Of Women's Clothing

Back
Top Bottom