Seattle 360: A Celebration with SF's Zoo Station - June 19 & 20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I loved the transition from WOWY into Mercy! I just listened to it again; it was seamless!
And of course, they said that Red Hill Mining Town was by far the most requested song of the night. I have to admit, I was one of the requesters!;)

I don't remember them playing I Will Follow.:scratch:

Anyway, I enjoyed every second of those guys.

I found it hilarious how "Bono" came out wearing the Ultraviolet jacket only to sing 40. How out of place was that!:lol:

You were just too drunk to remember. :tsk:

:wink:

You're right! I don't remember that, either. Heh. I remember looking down at all the scraps of setlists on the stage and thinking I couldn't make any sense out of their scribblings.

Just a quick "Hi!" before I pass out. It's 3am and I've been in the Zoomobile for 15 hours. You were an amazing crowd and I am still stunned by the energy you maintained for all three sets. You absolutely inspired us. More thoughts after I get some sleep, and I'll post the set list here tmrw as well. Sweet dreams Seattle. We love ya!:heart:

Thanks for coming!! I had a great time and LOVED the set list. Come back soon for another party :) :)

You're right! We skipped "I Will Follow" some some reason or other... And the Ultraviolet jacket during 40 was a last minute decision. We only had time for one more song, and not enough time to unwire the jacket! So we went with 40. It was quite a scramble back in the green room...

Back
Top Bottom