Seattle 360: A Celebration with SF's Zoo Station - June 19 & 20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like the local station The Mountain is getting in on the act! From their site:

Join us Saturday night, June 19th in the shadows of the vacant Quest Field for a U2 party featuring Zoo Station, the ultimate U2 concert experience – copies of U2’s 360 Degree concert DVD, rare U2 collectors’ items and, of course, cold adult beverages. Just remember The Owl & Thistle Irish pub – 808 Post aAenue – Saturday night at 9pm.

I hurt all over. If the actual concert had been today, there's no way I'd have made it into the GA line early. I'll have to rethink that strategy next year, assuming ZS makes it back up here to play the night before.

That was some serious fun. An excited crowd, great music, lots of pogoing and dancing, singing at the top of our lungs ... even the requisite obnoxious drunk people! Just like an actual U2 concert ... with added Red Hill Mining Town and Mercy! :wink:

So glad you guys made it up to Seattle - eagerly awaiting your return engagement, and will recruit everyone I know who even remotely likes U2 to come.

Oh, and someone please tell the singer I said thank you for letting me steal one of his water bottles. I was going to fall over if I hadn't done that, and I didn't want to lose my prime spot to go find water. :lol:

ZooStationSeattle010.jpg

ZooStationSeattle027.jpg

ZooStationSeattle030.jpg

ZooStationSeattle037.jpg

ZooStationSeattle038.jpg

ZooStationSeattle042.jpg

I deleted a lot of them - they were blurry, and some of the pictures I took of us all dancing were too dark.

D'oh. Damned new cameras.

If the actual concert had been today, there's no way I'd have made it into the GA line early. I'll have to rethink that strategy next year, assuming ZS makes it back up here to play the night before.

Maybe now that we are in their IN crowd, we can persuade them to play two nights before the actual U2 show. :sexywink:

Because if it is going to be anything like last night, there is no way I'll be able to do GA the next day!

I deleted a lot of them - they were blurry, and some of the pictures I took of us all dancing were too dark.

I can probably try to fix some of the dark ones with photoshop. When I'm back at home with my PC that has photoshop on it... I still have two more days of FUN IN SEATTLE!! :happydance:

Great pics! Glad you all had fun. They definitely put on a great show. :D

Just a quick "Hi!" before I pass out. It's 3am and I've been in the Zoomobile for 15 hours. You were an amazing crowd and I am still stunned by the energy you maintained for all three sets. You absolutely inspired us. More thoughts after I get some sleep, and I'll post the set list here tmrw as well. Sweet dreams Seattle. We love ya!:heart:

My calves hurt even worse today.

I broke my body at the Zoo Station show and all I have to show for it is a big, happy smile in all my pictures! :wink:

You were an amazing crowd and I am still stunned by the energy you maintained for all three sets.

I was surprised as well... although I could barely walk afterwards. Just like GA, only minus the lining up, and we got to eat dinner in peace just a couple of hours prior to the show. That's why it seemed like I had more energy for this show than I normally would at a concert... :D

Will try to upload pictures later today.

OK folks... For those of you with sore muscles and dodgy Jameson-damaged memories, here is the set list from Saturday night....

Set 1:
Breathe
Magnificent
Beautiful Day
Boy/Girl
One
Crazy Remix
Mysterious Ways
Discotheque
Moment Of Surrender

Set 2:
City Of Blinding Lights
New Year's Day
Unforgettable Fire
Spanish Eyes
Red Hill Mining Town
Tomorrow
With Or Without You
Mercy
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Miami
God Pt.2
Desire

Set 3:
Bad
Get On Your Boots
Lady With the Spinning Head
The Fly
Electric Co.
An Cat Dubh
Into the Heart
Out Of Control
Where the Streets Have No Name
I Will Follow
Pride
Vertigo

:heart:

Miami was conjoined with Bullet. Me, I dug the Tomorrow/WOWY/Mercy mashup.

I can't believe how long you guys played! That was hardcore.

Back
Top Bottom