San Francisco's ZOO STATION performs BOY - Live, in sequence- Friday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

skott100

Acrobat
We're expanding our U2 Album Tribute shows (Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby, Under A Blood Red Sky, and The Unforgettable Fire) by another volume. Over the past few months we've been hard at work learning the entire Boy album to celebrate its 25 year anniversary. If you're in the San Francisco area, please come out to Ireland's 32 where we'll be dressing like awkward new wave pirates and blasting through "I Will Follow" all the way to "Shadows And Tall Trees" hitting everything inbetween.

We'll be playing three sets. The Boy set will be in the middle and the first and third will be U2 music spanning their whole career.

Friday, September 16th
9pm-Closing Time

Ireland's 32
3920 Geary Blvd.
San Francisco, CA

Some things you should know about the venue:

-Ireland's 32 is 21+

-We're usually at capacity by 10pm so please plan ahead and get there early if you can before the (Unforgettable) Fire Marshall shows up. ;-)

Fantastic! Wonderful crowd with lots of hardcore U2 fans. We were a bit concerned that we'd lose people's interest after "I Will Follow" but a lot of the casual fans and people unfamiliar with Boy stayed right there with us.

Bummer I missed the show! :( I've met you before, Skott, I've been to a few of your shows. They're excellent! Next time, I'm in!

Back
Top Bottom