Rock N Roll Doggy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got into u2 in the 8o's , and for years noone i knew liked them , it wasent until i came online that i was able to meet and chat to people about the worlds biggest band.

It was when zootopia first opened finally, i was able to talk to people on the same level as me , i thought to myself GREAT ! now i finally have found people who i can bullshit for hours about u2.

the first year was great but when everyone had run out of u2 stuff to talk about all the bitching started, then it calmed down , then back and forth.

but i think the real bitching started when tiscali took over zootopia and made it a lesser site than before and all the hardline zootopians left and started their own sites and forums .

dont you guys think that its all got a bit out of hand with all the back stabbing and stuff?

we all have one thing in common and that is we love u2, so why dont we leave all the segregation behind ?

i am starting my own u2 forum , which will welcome any u2 fan, hopefully it will be ready soon.

it will be called ROCK N ROLL DOGGY THE U2 FORUM!(some fans will get the u2 related title) it will be a bit different from the usual u2 forums.

so... i hope some of you will give it a look when its ready

c u all there!

As stated in the FAQ:

"Any posts or threads advertising your forum or website are unacceptable and considered spam, and will be deleted. A small text link to your personal website in your signature is acceptable."

Therefore, I am closing this thread.

Also, the U2 Gatherings forums is reserved for threads pertaining to gatherings of U2 fans.

I'd also like to add that I think Interference has a fantastic set of forums with lots of great members...feel free to spend some time here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom