PSSST!! ZOO STATION boys! Over here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PaleBlueDot

War Child
I heard some of you (at least Jeff, I think...) come in here sometimes, so...

:wave: :wave: :wave:

HI GUYS!!!!

::waves and blows kisses:: Thanks again for the KICK ASS show Saturday night! We miss you already! :sad: If any of you are here, please come say hi!

Dot.

:hmm: I'm trying to think of which forum they would most likely see this in. I dont think this one is the one though.

U2 Gatherings maybe?

*edit

:lol: I see BC moved it from eykiw

I wasn't sure where to move it either, but I knew EYKIW wasn't the spot for it! :der: :lmao:

It was a toss up between LS and Gatherings.

hey everyone its jeff from zoostation. this is where i go but have
been busy rehearsing. you guys kick ass!!! that will be, i'm sure,
one of our most memorable shows ever. i'll post more dates here
when i have my calander handy. we want to travel more, anyone got clubs in there area in mind? help me out
thanks again,
jeff

JEFF!!! Hi! :D :hyper:

I say DEFINITELY do Chicago. South Bend is closer to where I live, but no one ever comes here so I won't ask you to, lol! But Chicago is an easy trip for me -- I :heart: that town!

jeffasadam said:
why not dot?

Because, you're not signed on AOL IM! Otherwise, I would. <g>

You'd really want to play South Bend? You just made my day! :cute: Wow...Um, okay I'll look into it. I'm guessing we'll probably be looking at somewhere near the Notre Dame campus...We have lots of pubs and such around here, too. I'll check it out for ya.

jeffasadam said:
hey everyone its jeff from zoostation. this is where i go but have
been busy rehearsing. you guys kick ass!!! that will be, i'm sure,
one of our most memorable shows ever. i'll post more dates here
when i have my calander handy. we want to travel more, anyone got clubs in there area in mind? help me out
thanks again,
jeff

Jeff, I'll see if anywhere here in Cincy might be willing to bring you guys in.........

:up:

you won't believe this, i caught these guys, jeff and all, i think, at a bar on Telegraph Avenue, in Bezerkely!lmao, they were GREAT! very well tuned, indeed! :)

gotta go, but if you can, go see them, especially if you like the 80's stuff, more on that later, should you care to hear a review of the show...it started with (holding breath with anticipation...)

GLORIA!!! NO Fargin way, i do say, with some sense of exhilaration, or is it elevation? i would say the whole set ROCKED, it just did!! Thanks, local boys for a very fine evening, and quite free, too i may add, cause i didn't have more than $1.50 in my pocket, they were nice enought to put me on the "guest" list so to speak!

Anyway, enough about me. (ha ha:mac: ) Want to know where they play on St. Patricks Day? a high city on a hill...;)

*trips off to the Starry Plough for an evening with irish music...cheers everyone!

hmm...looks like we have more than one ZOOSTATION....

this is mike (aka edge) from ZOOSTATION west ... and we were at blakes in berkeley this past friday.

hey to ZOOSTATION midwest.....good luck to ya!

LOL uh oh! 2 Zoo Stations and 2 Elevations in North America, lol! Maybe we could combine them and call it...ZOOLEVATION!!

:lmao:

...Or not. :shiftyeyes: <g>

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom