PLEBA girls of Montreal, listen up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lady lemonade

Acrobat
Miss Zooropa is arriving here today so Zoogrl and I though we should organize some kinda PLEBA get-together in the days to come. We could just go for dinner or go to La Ronde or something. What do ya girls(and guys)think?

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

depends on the weather!

rain = dinner

no rain= la ronde
biggrin.gif

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:
i'm (obviously) not from montreal, but what's la ronde? joost curious...

it's an amusement park

------------------

la ronde is pretty expensive for the quality of rides...it ain't disney land! you can easily spend 100$ there, including dinner.

what we can do... is hang out at the old port, and go see a movie at the imax, and then go to a pub or something for dinner? i know of a place where they, or used to, serve beer for 50 cents. i'll call a friend and ask if that place still exists.

------------------

Originally posted by madamc:
la ronde is pretty expensive for the quality of rides...it ain't disney land! you can easily spend 100$ there, including dinner.

what we can do... is hang out at the old port, and go see a movie at the imax, and then go to a pub or something for dinner? i know of a place where they, or used to, serve beer for 50 cents. i'll call a friend and ask if that place still exists.

Great idea madam c! We're pretty much open to any suggestions. You're right about La Ronde, haven't been there in almost 10 years, so bloody expensive...

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

Okay, I'm reposting this in case you girls haven't seen it in the transitiion forum;)

Looks like Miss Z and Zoogrl won't get back from their trip 'til Tuesday so here's the plan (for now...):

3 Amigos, 6:30 Tuesday. I'll be back with details later on...

Well, here's the final plan (for now):

We're actually meeting outside the restaurant at 6:00 PM. Once a couple of us get there, we'll go in and put a table under my name, Melissa. (they only take reservations for more than 15 people...)

To get to restaurant: stop at guy-concordia station, exit guy, turn left on St. Catherine, the restaurant is right across from Faubourg.

Naya, if you know more Interferencers or even just regular U2 fans, get them to come, the more the merrier:D

questions? e-mail me: thebee56@hotmail.com

Photos !!!!!!

Before I forget: Do you guys mind if I bring my photo camera? I have about 7 poses left...I would scan the pics and post them here (or email them to you)...

ZooGrl if you are reading this don't forget the May 28th bootleg and your blank tape for the Hamilton boot...:yes:

Back
Top Bottom