Ontario, Quebec and Boston U2 Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Cali people made it home safe and sound after 2 looooong flights! What a GREAT weekend!

And Carrie...we can't thank you enough for being the most awesome tour guide ever!!! You went above and beyond for us :hug: :heart:

Boston is a great city with so much to see, great food, great people...I can't wait to go back. There is so much to write about, I'll probably stick to my journal for that...melon's fake birthday, morbid trolly drivers, surly bartenders, 9 to a taxi, etc. Good times! :D

And before I forget, Elevation put on another kick-ass show, even after driving 9 hours to get there! I can't wait for November!

A few photos to start with :)

I don't know why they're so big so I hope it doesn't take everyone forever to load them all :reject:

Dinner at Fire & Ice...sweet wolf, melon, oliveu2, BAW, Mrs. Edge, Doozer61 and Steve

f0618c66.jpg

melon and his um..."birthday" cake
4689dc2e.jpg

BAW, Mrs. Edge & oliveu2
9b3a7178.jpg

doozer & sweet wolf
1ae1352f.jpg

Harbor cruise
d3df0703.jpg

doozer outside of the witche's dungeon museum in Salem...right where we should have left her :wink:
And that would be Jess' lifelong friend Andy giving the bunny ears :laugh:
e5e5eff1.jpg

The most incredible appetizer plate EVER at Legal Seafood in Boston...notice the way Mrs. Edge is looking at it! :laugh:
d6cae954.jpg

:drool:
d9e68006.jpg

You guys are so welcome! :hug: I had such a great time, it was fun touring the city and with such great company :D

I look forward to my west coast trip! :sexywink:

I have pics to share, lemme sort them out...

Waitin for the Show

left->right: me, melon, sheisraging, sheisraging's fiance, mrs.edge:
sm_elevationgroup.jpg

steve, mrs.edge, baw, sweet wolf, doozer:
sm_boatgroup.jpg

aaand elevation!

once i got us to the club :shifty: :silent:

the band was setting up..

sm_elevation.jpg

sm_elevation5.jpg

what an awesome show!! :applaud:
sm_elevation6.jpg

me & my friend julie with brady :wink:
sm_elevation_cjb.jpg

Wow, what AWESOME pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are way better than mine! Mine are all here:

http://community.webshots.com/user/edgeaholic

OMG, that pic of me eyeing the food!! :eek:

Carrie, I love that one of us!!! :cute:

I also have some posted in my journal, which has a complete and very looooooooooooooooooooooong account of our trip, including the HORROR SHOW that was the trip back!

But it was sooooooooooooooo worth it! :yes:

Thank you Carrie, you really were so awesome, you've GOTTA come to Toronto so I can return the favour. And thank you to BAW/Doozer/Sweetwolf for being such great travelling companions! I will miss you. :(

It was sooooooo great to see Kathleen again and to meet Melon...what an awesome weekend!!!! :up:

Last edited:
I wish you could have robbed that bank too April :( Carrie and I both had our LAMB bags and I thought about you all weekend :hug:

Carrie...I love that write up in your blog LOL!!! We had SO much fun!!! :laugh: :heart:

:grumpy:

Well, "The Huntress" should be happy to know that after spending the weekend under her influence, I've gained 6 POUNDS! :scream: :(

I even had fudge brownie ice cream last night! :drool:

:applaud: :up: You were getting too skinny anyway. :tsk: Besides, that's just a temporary water absorption after months of punishing Atkins.

I have gained at least 2lbs last time I looked.....I am afraid to get on the scale now. :no:

But you know what? Food is delicious. Life is short. :yes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom