OC Fair?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Opps! Sorry i caught this late. However Karmic_Postmark and I went to the OC Fair on Friday! We saw the band X play that day. :up: we had a great time.

TheEdge U2JT said:
Yes, just went last night. Saw Tears for Fears, Gin Blossoms and Dishwalla. Also had a corn dog,and corn cheese.

Ummmm, fair food!

Chas

Damn it! I wanted to see Tears for Fears when they came through Dallas back in December at the Hard Rock but I missed 'em :angry:

How were they? I've never seen them live.

Saw The FIXX here at the Taste of Dallas a couple of weekends ago, and they're awesome live! Met the band members again, got all their sigs and took some pics.

oktobergirl said:
I'm going Sat night with some girls to see The Psych Furs/ The Fixx/ Howard Jones.

yes, I am an 80's freak. :|

Hey girl! You will love the Fixx! Take whatever you want to the show for them to sign. They love their fans! Each member of the band will stop and be with each and every fan. They don't care how long it takes. But remember they will do it after the show and not before. That's how they've done it here in Dallas. All you have to do is ask. And the lead singer Cy is so hot too! :drool:

Oh and you're not alone, I'm an 80's freak also...just ask my hubby...he can't stand it! :giggle:

yay, I finally went, it was fun, we ate alot, had some cold beer.

Joe and I pondering the pizza

Picture028.jpg

Joe and Les

Picture032.jpg

Joe getting molested

Picture033.jpg

me and Les

Picture031.jpg

awwwww

Picture038.jpg

Show was good. Howard Jones, good. Fixx, great! P. Furs, so horrible i had to leave after 2nd song. And they were the headliners!! Allegra, I'm not really an autograph person, we just went to our nosebleed seats with our hotdogs, and did our stupid 80's dance. Fun times! Someone took pics of me raiding the Lemon stand. if i get brave, i might post a pic. yay fair!

oktobergirl said:
Show was good. Howard Jones, good. Fixx, great! P. Furs, so horrible i had to leave after 2nd song. And they were the headliners!! Allegra, I'm not really an autograph person, we just went to our nosebleed seats with our hotdogs, and did our stupid 80's dance. Fun times! Someone took pics of me raiding the Lemon stand. if i get brave, i might post a pic. yay fair!

I told you that the Fixx was awesome! Glad to see you had fun. Now I need to see HJ myself!

Carek1230 said:
RICKY! WHAT'S WITH THE LLAMAS?:scratch:

they are so rad, some stupid cholo guy was throwing food at his face, and it totally spit on him, that jackass deserved it! but this one, the one in the picture was the coolest, he came right up to us, and apparently, they like being pet under the chin, I was doing that, and he looked like he was gonna fall asleep, he kept comming back for more, LLamas rule! " hey tina you fat lard, come get some dinner"! ( from napoleon dynamite when he feeds the llama)

Back
Top Bottom